Vyrtuoz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vyrtuoz,

a have some questions about Tacview 1.2.5:

1. I installed the latest version (1.2.5) in another directory. Now, I have the full functionality of the professional editor for 21 days, again. Does this mean, that I have to enter my key (home edition) again?

2. What does this mean?

FIXED Advanced telemetry data for several aircrafts

3. Is it possible, to extract the angle of bank and IAS of the other units (not only myself) into Tacview in a later version?

Thanks in advance,

regards Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Fire

1) You don’t have to enter again your key. For every new release of Tacview, you can (re)enjoy for 21 days advanced features you can upgrade to.

2) I was in a rush to release this new version of Tacview so the release note may be wrong about that. The main improvement was about the added support of the Mi-8M, TF-51D and UH-1H. Sorry for the confusion. However, see the point 3=>

3) For now it is not possible to get such kind of information for the other units. However, I’m planning to replace the LUA script by a C++ add-on for DCS. If I succeed, Tacview replays are going to be million times better! (faster, more accurate, all the information of your dreams). I’m working on something else right now, so I didn’t have the time to check yet if there is an official documentation about that. If anyone can help me about getting the necessary authorizations or SDK, I will appreciate greatly!

tacview-signature-512x128x24.png

• 2 weeks later...