[ART] Light bug

frosen

It unfortunately seems to be some light bugs with the current OB patch for Viggen.

- Anti coll light reflects on the inside of the fuselage (air intakes and engine)

- Taxi lights and emergency lights don't work

While I'm at it, the navigation lights seem way too bright, even on Halv and the anti coll light has always looked to dim to me if you compare with real videos.

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

• 3 weeks later...

Good work with the anti collision lights and the navigation lights!

Unfortunately the taxi light still doesn't work and now not formation and position lights either... :(

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

taxi light works but veeeeeery faint on the ground.

I also think the instrument and panel lights are very dark now.

The instrument and panel lights are probably just about right during daylight hours. They work well during night.

The taxi light is however far too dark during the day. Also still no LANDING light.