DCS: BAE Hawk Giveaway

xaoslaad

First and foremost, thanks to xaoslaad, ells, and rajdary. Awesome contest and although I've avoided winning again it is always fun to enter a contest and hope that you get a cool, new module.

Congratulations to the winners. Enjoy the Hawk!

Finally, there are some impressive pictures in there and some great laughs as well. I'm especially impressed by anyone who managed to make a decent drawing in MS Paint. That program is torture for anything but cropping.

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Enjoy it for me too. :P Hope to see some more contests like this one soon.

Regards.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Thank you for the key, I cant believe I've been so lucky, haven't won anything in my life so far, thanks so much, will try it more when I'm back from work :D

Intel I7 4790K, 32Gb DDR3, Nvidia RTX 2080, ADATA SX8200PNP 1TB,WD 500Gb SSD, Asus ROG SWIFT 27' 1440p G-Sync, Thrustmaster Warthog + TFRP Pedals

Hope to see some more contests like this one soon.

Keep your eyes open. You just might. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

WHY AM I ALWAYS NUMBER 13 AT STUFF?! ;-;

y u do dis universe

Ummmm........

WAT?????

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Thanks everybody, that's a very nice surprise to have for the first time won something in a giveaway. And I just can't believe it's that. That's awesome. Great plane to fly although I'm not gonna lie there's a lot of work to be done on it. Not expecting anything less than a10c level of fidelity

Cheers.

• Like 1
"Today we'll do the hardest we can. Tomorrow we'll do the impossible." -IAF

For example, at a lot of my school years, I was the number 13 of the class.

I've also been number 13 to other giveaways.

etc.

;-;

The chance to continue your 'series' was far more less than winning the Hawk in this giveaway, congratulations :)