Christmas DCS Module Giveaway

cichlidfan

I am holding a drawing for each of the currently available DCS aircraft; a separate drawing for each (sorry no Combined Arms):

DCS A-10C Warthog

DCS A-10A Flaming Cliffs

DCS Su-25 Flaming Cliffs

DCS P-51D

DCS Ka-50 Blackshark 2

DCS UH-1H Huey

DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight

DCS Hawk

DCS Mig-21BIS

UPDATE 2: Cobra847 of Studio Beczl has just offered up the Mig-21, upon release, as well. Once again, I will allow changes to your entry by editing your original post, but the original deadline remains the same.

Consider one MiG-21 on behalf of our team in the pot.

UPDATE: Ells of VEAO Simulations has offered up a license for DCS Hawk, when released, to be added to the drawing options. It is acceptable to change your entry, now that the Hawk is an option but please do so by editing your original post. Do NOT create a second entry.

Thanks, Ells.

Add a full copy (when released) of DSC Hawk to your list as well buddy, I'll throw that in for the giveaway.

I'll PM or email the winner the full licence key for retail version.

Cheers,

Ells.

All keys are on Steam except the two Belsimtek modules. In those two cases I will send the actual key by PM/email (your preference).

To enter the drawing, please post in this thread ONLY (I don’t want my PM box to explode) with the name of the module you are interested in. To help spread the goodies around, you can only enter the drawing for one module. Posts with more than one module listed will be ignored. :)

Closing date/time for the drawings is 12:00 midnight Christmas Eve EST (UTC-5). The winners will be contacted via PM by noon Christmas Day EST (UTC-5).

Happy Holidays

cichlidfan

Edited by cichlidfan
  • Like 8

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mi-8 sounds wonderful.

I must transport VDV to fight the good fight against those filthy Georgians.

Edited by CypherGrunyev

Man I could really use a navigator right about now.

i7-3770K @ Stock

MSI GD-65 Z77 Mobo

G.Skill Ripjaws Z [16GB] @ 2133 Mhz

AMD Radeon HD 7950 [sapphire Tech] @ 1150/1600 Mhz

OCZ Vector 256GB [C:/]

Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB @ 5900RPM [D:/]

Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB @ 7200 [E:/]

Western Digital Blue 1TB @ 7200 [H:/]

Corsair AX850 PSU

Corsair 650D Case [so Sexy <3]

DCS Ka-50 Blackshark 2

would be nice,, I only have the upgrade and it's a pain to setup whenever I need to install the upgrade with BS1.. thanx

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Merry Christmas everyone!! Well i don't need any I have them all. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas :)

My system specification

i7 13700KF/ Z690 Aorus Elite/ 32GB/ Galax 4080/ ViewSonic Elite XG320Q 32/ Next level racing - Sim cockpit - Boeing editing / 3x MFD's, Trackir 5/ TPR/ Orion2 F/A-18 Throttle/VPC WarBRD Base/ Hornet grip/F-16 grip/ HP Reverb G2

:thumbup:

:pilotfly:DCS Mig-21BIS:pilotfly:

:smilewink: :smilewink: :smilewink: :smilewink: :smilewink: :smilewink:

:smilewink:Merry Christmas:smilewink:

:smilewink: :smilewink: :smilewink: :smilewink: :smilewink: :smilewink:

Edited by REL