[ART] Altimeter feature missing

MYSE1234

The altimeter, more accurately the adjustment knob on it is missing a feature. Nothing major but a nice thing to have sometimes.

When you pull on the knob (:smilewink:) it changes to standard air pressure, 1013,2 hPa, instead of the manualy selected one. A "shield" also covers the air pressure indicator so that you cant see the numbers. Instead it says "STD".

The small arrow and the 0,5hPa lines on the right most roller is also missing.

filmed by myself in a SF37, the dials are obviously broken, but the function is there.

jifks6Y.png

Another bonus thing is the fast errect (:helpsmilie:) button is located in the wrong place. As it currently is, it's not even on a button.

It's #8 on the image below.

cZVW9NJ.png

Edited by RagnarDa

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

Good catch! :thumbup:

I support your request.

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

• 2 months later...

Well would you look at that. It's actualy sort of working.

There is a keybind for it, which does indeed change the air pressure "calibration". However it does not exchange the numbers in the window to the "STD" text, so there's no way telling what's currently used.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It also looks like it's using the incorrect texture. It should be using the one on the left, but currently it's using one of the other 6. It's also missing the white triangle on the right.

CPgh5WH.pngccTORH2.png

Edited by MYSE1234
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 9 months later...

@IronMike
Would you be able to add this to the list, if it's not already on there. Should be a pretty easy fix in my mind as the texture's already in there.

But upside down as per the other bug report.🤷‍♂️

Edited by MYSE1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, MYSE1234 said:

@IronMike
Would you be able to add this to the list, if it's not already on there. Should be a pretty easy fix in my mind as the texture's already in there.

But upside down as per the other bug report.🤷‍♂️

Done. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/