Good time to order VKB sticks and grips

streakeagle

I am impressed. VKB has nearly everything in stock. I only saw the KG12 stand-alone grip out of stock. The F-14, MCG, and SCG are all available. Even the KG12 is available if you order a complete Gunfighter base/grip combo with options for tabletop, short 10 cm extension, or long 20 cm extension. The only key item I see out of stock is the Thrustmaster to VKB adapter that allows you to use a TM Warthog grip or Hornet grip (with a little filing).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just ordered my GF3 with long extension last week. I guess it was shipped out and then there is another holiday that ended today so it has not left China Fedex depot yet. No idea when it will get here but I will be able to compare it to my TM warthog and I hope it is way smoother and precise without so much off center resistance like the warthog has which feels like there is a big area in the center that does nothing then you hit that wall of resistance before anything happens. Requires way too much movement for me and then i get into PIO too easily. Played with deadzones and nothing really helps since this is a mechanical issue.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

I just ordered my GF3 with long extension last week. I guess it was shipped out and then there is another holiday that ended today so it has not left China Fedex depot yet. No idea when it will get here but I will be able to compare it to my TM warthog and I hope it is way smoother and precise without so much off center resistance like the warthog has which feels like there is a big area in the center that does nothing then you hit that wall of resistance before anything happens. Requires way too much movement for me and then i get into PIO too easily. Played with deadzones and nothing really helps since this is a mechanical issue.

Coming from the Warthog, you are so in for a treat...

:smilewink:

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Coming from the Warthog, you are so in for a treat...

:smilewink:

Hopefully I get it this week but who knows.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

Thanks bro! We're working on a modified adapter + custom firmware.

Now this is very interesting!

Can you disclose any further information?

I'm in the market for another adapter. I've trimmed to fit the existing WHF-16 adapter to fit my WH F-18 stick.

I would like to plan a bit ahead on purchasing a current WH F-16 stick new as my old WH A10 stick finally gave up after many, many years and intend on adapting it also for your excellent Gunfighter base.

Thanks

Can you disclose any further information?

Sorry, nope. Not even because we're reluctant to leak any timing information, but primarily simply because no one knows what happens tomorrow. Let's pull ourselves out of this corona thing first, then we'll see.

:alien:

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

I have a 1.5 yr old Gladiator II and upgraded w/ the kit and an SCG grip. The upgrade was a pain (probably because I am not a great PC tech) but a couple of the VKB guys stuck w/ me on the forum and we got it working. I guess the more expensive units may be better but I am ecstatic how well this combination works for a desktop stick.

I have a 1.5 yr old Gladiator II and upgraded w/ the kit and an SCG grip. The upgrade was a pain (probably because I am not a great PC tech) but a couple of the VKB guys stuck w/ me on the forum and we got it working. I guess the more expensive units may be better but I am ecstatic how well this combination works for a desktop stick.

:thumbup:

That is all that counts!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|