Chuck's F-86F Sabre Guide

Charly_Owl

My vote would be for the MiG21. I need lots of help there!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Any special requests for the next "quick" guide? I'm hesitating between the MiG-21 and the Huey. I know they both have very good online tutorials and complete manuals, so the exercice might be a bit useless...

Either one would be most excellent! Despite there being videos and such, I often prefer reading a short concise guide, especially if it is to review what has been previously forgotten. If I had to pick one, I'd also vote for the MiG-21! Thanks, Chuck, it's really appreciated that you do all this work and share it with the rest of us. S! To you sir! :pilotfly:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Hello,

Yes one new guide for the Mig-21 because this module is incredible !!!

I really like your two guides (F-86 & Mig-15) and will be perfect for the Mig-21 +1

A great thanks in advance for all, Skull.

• 2 weeks later...
While we wait for the manual of Belsimtek, I thought I would gather my thoughts about what I know so far and write it all down before I forget.

F-86F Guide

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20586543/DCS%20F-86F%20Sabre%20Guide.pdf

"No Guts, No Glory"

A fantastic guide to air combat for Sabre pilots written by USAF Maj. Gen. Frederick C. Blesse. This textbook download link is also available in the Sabre guide.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20586543/NO%20GUTS%20NO%20GLORY%20-%20A%20GUIDE%20TO%20SABRE%20COMBAT.pdf

Enjoy!

Nice!

Thank you.

I just started getting re-familiar with the F-86. I purchased mine July 25, 2014. I setup my CH controllers and played with it a little bit, but in MP, then, nobody else to fly with. Surprised looking in my F-86 folder under (Mods/aircraft/F-86/Doc) that only the Quickstart Manual is all DCS is currently offering for a flight manual. Yours is much appreciated.

Take care.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice!

Thank you.

I just started getting re-familiar with the F-86. I purchased mine July 25, 2014. I setup my CH controllers and played with it a little bit, but in MP, then, nobody else to fly with. Surprised looking in my F-86 folder under (Mods/aircraft/F-86/Doc) that only the Quickstart Manual is all DCS is currently offering for a flight manual. Yours is much appreciated.

Take care.

The Korean War server is populated at times. There are many interesting MP projects coming up, one of them being the upcoming 1 (F) OTU server event.

I like that Style of this Guide Please do it for more Planes Mig 15 is Wonderfull too

For Mig-15 here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=140213

• 2 weeks later...