[Mig-21][SP] The Brezhnev Crash

So not using ATC does not change anything, maybe I am really just to fast. Anyway I do not really see the reason for the Su-25 stopping, as they are pretty far away from me when I start to taxi. I have included a screenshot of the position where they stop. On this I am in the background on taxiway W to avoid them, but my wingman of course does not.

Screen_181227_165622.thumb.png.b705acb24c18085b31dbf7f43b09f23b.png

gudauta_stopage.thumb.png.8fa9f1a3350d126b15835ac5f449dfe3.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So not using ATC does not change anything, maybe I am really just to fast. Anyway I do not really see the reason for the Su-25 stopping, as they are pretty far away from me when I start to taxi. I have included a screenshot of the position where they stop. On this I am in the background on taxiway W to avoid them, but my wingman of course does not.

aha, thanks for the screenie, now I can try to replicate the problem.

my best guess is that it could be related to you taxiing on the parallel taxiway that I see on the background.

I will later try your way and see what happens.:thumbup:

aha, thanks for the screenie, now I can try to replicate the problem.

my best guess is that it could be related to you taxiing on the parallel taxiway that I see on the background.

I will later try your way and see what happens.:thumbup:

The only reason I use the parallel taxiway is, because they block the other. On the first try I was stuck behind them on A and then turned around to get to W.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The only reason I use the parallel taxiway is, because they block the other. On the first try I was stuck behind them on A and then turned around to get to W.

Try replacing the file in attachment.

In this version of the mission the Su-25 will activate only after you are at least 100mt AGL.

Simply replace the file in the campaign folder.:smilewink:

Brezhnev_Crash_Day_1_1730.miz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...