Exporting the screens to a 2nd monitor?

sobe

Will the beta version allow for exporting of the various pilot and RIO screens to a 2nd monitor?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Curious on whether people have gotten a solution to export to a tablet via wifi. If so, I'd be interested in whether it would be possible to pull RIO instrumentation or displays up when flying as pilot. Unrealistic, I know, but despite the seats being separate instances, they must share at least data between them.

Use case is trying to help my wife learn how to be the RIO from another room while carting her around from the front seat.

• 3 weeks later...

Another question. Will you be able to display the front cockpit on one screen and the rear cockpit on another screen at the same time?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Curious on whether people have gotten a solution to export to a tablet via wifi.

There are some android apps, one only for the a10c and one for multiple aircraft (cockpit++ iirc). It was announced to go open source, so people can expand it for the tomcat I guess.

Edited by falk1234