Who would be interest in a Hard Copy Manual?

Freeroamer

So where's the PDF for that?

default location:

Change the details below to match your install location and version.

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Doc

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

You all are awesome, thank you. Tired of digging through PDF's while in VR.

No problem, and take A4 size , really nice to read :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just started working at a digital printing shop and will see if this place can come up with a better price on something like this although $16 for a 300 page bound manual sounds very reasonable. Probably pretty cheap paper but still not bad.

Is cover laminated Haukka81?

Edited by cthulhu68

Id be interested in a printed manual and if not ill try and do one from the digital copy but id rather just pay for it. My main concern is the manual in any form should be comprehensive and updated as the need arises.

Intel PC, 32gig ram, Geforce GTX1080 ti, 34" G34Q

TM Cougar U2nxt / Cubby Hall Sensors . MFG Pedals . TM MFD / 8" lcd's . Basic Flight Chair . TIR5 or Oculus

I just started working at a digital printing shop and will see if this place can come up with a better price on something like this although $16 for a 300 page bound manual sounds very reasonable. Probably pretty cheap paper but still not bad.

Is cover laminated Haukka81?

Yes it is, quality is VERY good.

AND paper is very nice, strong.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wanted to chime in, I had ordered a manual through lulu and the quality is pretty darn good. The price is great; around $16.78 and came out to around $24 with shipping and tax. The pages are thick and they don't feel cheap. I chose color standard - spiral bound and all of the images, different colored text and highlighted text came out just fine.

If you were wanting a hard copy of manual, you cannot go wrong with lulu.com.

Personal Note:

I think the A4 size is a little too big and I will chose a slight smaller option the next one I do. I think 2/3 of the A4 size would be ideal in my opinion.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I wanted to chime in, I had ordered a manual through lulu and the quality is pretty darn good. The price is great; around $16.78 and came out to around $24 with shipping and tax. The pages are thick and they don't feel cheap. I chose color standard - spiral bound and all of the images, different colored text and highlighted text came out just fine.

If you were wanting a hard copy of manual, you cannot go wrong with lulu.com.

Personal Note:

I think the A4 size is a little too big and I will chose a slight smaller option the next one I do. I think 2/3 of the A4 size would be ideal in my opinion.

If only I could get the A-10C manual to upload to their site. Something about fonts not being embedded in the PDF. :mad:

I was able to upload the Gazelle manual just as a test, but don't really have a need for the printed manual at this time.

I will certainly use this service when the need arises. Glad to hear others are having success with the service.

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

Who would be interest in a Hard Copy Manual?

If only I could get the A-10C manual to upload to their site. Something about fonts not being embedded in the PDF.

I was able to upload the Gazelle manual just as a test, but don't really have a need for the printed manual at this time.

I will certainly use this service when the need arises. Glad to hear others are having success with the service.

You need to re save it , simple thing is use something like Windows print to PDF bit hack but works

Juts open it and press print , select Windows PDF printer etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Haukka81 - I will give that a shot.

Update: The file uploaded. Its so large at 600+ pages that it can't be spiral bound. 8.5x11 size full color is $38 before shipping. Good to know that it can be printed. Now I have to weigh the value against the cost. At $24 shipped, it seemed like a decent value... not so sure at $40+

Edited by Mistermann
Added update

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

• 1 month later...
I miss the old glossy manuals we used to get, depending on price I'd be interested if it were possible to be shipped internationally, I think I still have Nic Cole's LOMAC manual here somewhere.

Me, too!

But, that is why I finally bought a Amazon Kindle Fire 10 inch tablet for easy access to my various aircraft flight manuals and Chuck's guides.

I actually use my tablet as a kneeboard.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Maybe Boeing or USN have some old ones in their drawer ...

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S