31 Dec 2017 Live Stream (Discussion)

Revelation

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice stream, although a bit boring. I would have loved to see some weapons in action :/

Edit: Disregard, I missed the 2nd part which I have now seen. That's exactly what I wanted :thumbup:

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks a lot Matt for this fantastic livestream, I did really appreciate it. There isn‘t any better program for silvester :thumbup:

I really looking forward to DCS 2.5 as well as the hornet. One thing for sure: 2018 will be a great (DCS) year! Happy new year to everyone!!

Cheers

Weasel

That was fantastic!!! I was watching in my basement...When Wags took her up and looped her over....My family came rushing down the stairs and said..."What's Wrong??" I don't remember but when I saw all the Amazing reflections,textures and terrain improvements.. I yelled out ...

Ohhh....MY.....GOD!!!!!Haha!!

Loved it,and loved the realism....Thank You Very much,Things are Looking Amazing in 2018!

HNY2018 All!

Patrick

mini.gif

Great stream, Wags. Thanks for doing this...was great to see more of 2.5 and I really enjoyed Part II with the rockets and LEX. Also, thanks for confirming that the "stutter" in Part I was from YouTube and not experience on your end in DCS, that is great to hear.

Thanks again, and Happy New Year! 2018 is shaping up to be the best year DCS has seen.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

2.5 looks great! can't wait to fly around in it. thanks Matt!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Hi Wags,

I noticed that you put the gear down when airspeed indication on the HUD was about 365 knots. No damage?

Is that yet to be modelled or can the Hornet handle these conditions?

Great vid - very, very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Cats . . .

Hi! great 2 videos I loved every moment. Thrilled.

New caucasus is awesome and so the F/A18C : visuals, sounds (superb jet and airframe/airnoise sounds), behavior... WIP looks like work done! the rest will just complete these state of the art map and Aircraft.

Just a downside remark concerning the M61 gun sound - I hope it's not finished.

In Wags' video at 4 min 56 sec :

Here live footage from F/A18D cockpit (jet stream doc) at 16 min 57 sec :

And here in a never finished flight sim (seven g) a M61 gun sound I found accurate at 36 min 06 sec:

Bye and thanks - great work !