Weekly carrier landing events with plat cam mod and a LSO?

Chipensaw

Curious if any servers or squadrons host weekly carrier landing events? LSO plat cam mod and an alternating LSO. I watch the Stingers plat cam videos on YouTube, looks like it would be a lot of fun to get a group of people together once or twice a week to practice carrier landings. Have a real person behind the plat cam.

Thanks!

Edited by Chipensaw

Hi Chipensaw,

I’m sure most of the squadrons and air wings listed in the mighty thread you see on here have carrier landing nights.

I’d simply pick your favourite squadron and go check them out and see how you go. Plenty to choose from am sure you’ll find someone that’s up to what you’re after.

Hi Chipensaw,

I’m sure most of the squadrons and air wings listed in the mighty thread you see on here have carrier landing nights.

I’d simply pick your favourite squadron and go check them out and see how you go. Plenty to choose from am sure you’ll find someone that’s up to what you’re after.

Thank you JAR. I have been reluctant to join a squad due to work and family time limiting my flying time! I will take a look and see what I can find.

If anybody has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks!