Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

We have to inaugurate it .. I am willing to bring pilots for tomorrow evening (they have training tonight)

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

Awesome Alpenwolf, I may show up more again on your server! I wouldn't focus on the first flight of the jets. It's enough if there are a reasonable lineup and weapon systems. Most of the modules are of later production anyway; F5 from ~72, A10C from ~2009 and so on.

I am working a lot in the evening right now so i haven't got the time to check it out but it will be for sure my favorite to join :)

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

as soon as the novelty of the F-18 passes this server will fill surely

The F-18 is nailing it! Imagine the hype when the F-14 comes out! Or the F-4 maybe? At least the F-4 will be included on the server. Not sure the Mi-24 or any helicopter gets that much hype. Me personally I can't wait for the Mi-24.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Hey Alpenwolf, good to see you and the Cold War alive and kicking on the open beta!

Finally I get to fly my Tiger again online.

Regarding your to-do items 2) & 4) you might want to ask Drexx for help, he accomplished something in that directions for his DDCS server.

Regarding including the current Harrier into Cold War, I would restrict his A/A capabilities to carry only rear-aspect Sidewinders. I always found it a little op on the ACG Cold War going against the Fishbed with 4 AIM-9Ms...

Rear-aspect-only would make it little more FRS.1/Falklands-like until mayba one day a FRS.1 module comes out.

With MiG-19, F-4E, Mirage III, A-4, A-7E and alike, a bright future looms for cold war WVR airborne CQB!

See you on your server, S!

last night, before training, we started the first skirmishes ... great impressions! Thanks again!

a consideration, given the power of the Gazelle Mistral, would not it be better to change the light version with only ground attack? how is it for reds?

LIVE!

... a consideration, given the power of the Gazelle Mistral, would not it be better to change the light version with only ground attack? how is it for reds?

I fly Red all the time and I feel comfortable in the Ka-50 against the Mistral. On the other hand the Ka-50 is the best "striker" out there so should we restrict it a bit? The point is you'll always have unbalances in warfare. I think the Mistral should stay. Hope the majority thinks that too.

Just a typo for your TS channel names:

The plural of "aircraft" is "aircraft" and not "aircrafts".

All these years and I've just found that out. Makes sense actually; craft. Thanks, buddy :thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Seems like every time someone changes slots they get a loss. Looked up all the possible options and found nothing to fix that. Is this new? Haven't noticed this before.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

if you change slots, you lose a life. you need to turn off the plane and take the same slot, so you do not lose your life.

The awacs do not think it works well .. just see the other awacks ...

Edited by 2RGT Oberst

LIVE!

I'm actually talking about being in the GCI slot and going back to spectators and still you lose a life. Sorry for not being clear.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I'm actually talking about being in the GCI slot and going back to spectators and still you lose a life. Sorry for not being clear.

I do not know, from that point of view, it never happened to lose a life by changing the GCI slot.

LIVE!

Good server!

I've made 3 kills with my F5 , lookin for some more!

I know about your kills! I was flying the Mi-8 when you first gunned me down. On my second flight you shot down my Hip with a Sidewinder.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Alpenwolf two small suggestions:

1)Can you add ramp position number in "Group Name" box when we choose our aircraft? With this, we can know our position at start and can taxi using just the airport plates.

2) Friendly FARPs geographic coordinates in the mission briefing to know where exactly we are spawning, and where we should go.

Alpenwolf two small suggestions:

1)Can you add ramp position number in "Group Name" box when we choose our aircraft? With this, we can know our position at start and can taxi using just the airport plates.

2) Friendly FARPs geographic coordinates in the mission briefing to know where exactly we are spawning, and where we should go.

1) Can be done. Give me some time, please.

2) I thought the attached images in the briefing suffice? If you have Combined Arms you could use the GCI slot aka Cmdr and the FARP locations will be pointed out immediately; I left a small structure (for both Blue & Red) called tetrapod at each FARP to mark the position of the FARP's on the map. If you zoom in you'll see the friendly FARP's and their names by clicking on them. As to the enemy FARP's you are able to see their position (the tetrapods) but of course not the FARP's themselves and hence no FARP names. With the help of the first image in the briefing it easy to make out their names.

Let me know if that works for you. Any better ideas or suggestions are always welcome.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments