Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

Probably AV-8 Plus

I'll refer you to this thread.

Next Heatblur plane seems like the A-6E if they can get the license for it. Unless they have something else tucked away like the Draken as a Full Fidelity module instead of just a yet to be released AI asset.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

What I would like to see in order of preference is Su-27SM, Su-30S/M, Mig-29SM, Mig-31s/M, Mi-25, Su-24S/M, Su-22SM4,

But I have this nagging feeling the next aircraft Heablur is going to have coming after the F-14 is going to be the Tornado, mostly because of their mulicrew tech, swingwing tech (prob not much of a factor) And How they made the F-14 model module in the sense that portions of it are swappable to more easily make variants. For these reason I think the next Airframe they are going to do will be the Tornado ADV/IDS - F-111 is a possibility but I think the Tornado would sell alot better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Since this is conjecture thread, I suppose it couldn't hurt to toss my hat into the ring with the others.

It seems logical (to me) that their next module will capitalize on what they've learned when it comes to modeling either variable wing geometry, multi-crew cockpits, or both. Personally, I'm leaning toward option #3.

Assuming my guess is accurate, it narrows the choices down to 3 finalists:

- SU-24

- F-111

- Tornado (probably the GR1)

Again, it's all hypothesis, but I would feel reasonably comfortable eliminating the Fencer from the list since Mother Russia doesn't seem all that eager to share hard data on her airplanes. No, I believe it will be either the Aardvark or the Tornado since both would make use of "current technologies" and BOTH should (in theory) be relatively simple to gather information on. Not to mention that the addition of either airframe would deftly fill a slot that we do not yet have in DCS: an all weather, low level interdiction platform.

Can't pretend fly as well as you can.

Yeah :pilotfly:

Good video. Sad to think the Tornado will be gone from the RAF in the near future. I remember getting warplane magazine as a kid and the Tornado was one of the first articles. Reading about it set the imagination wild. Back then it was an absolutely state of art strike/interdiction aircraft, and I have loved the Tornado ever since.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

I need C-130!

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

If something being on Razbam's plans was a good reason to block aircraft there wouldn't be any other developers working on stuff.

ED mods have said repeatedly that "something is on Razbam's/VEAO's/whoever's wishlist is not enough to block a project entirely, at least not until said module is fully licensed (like say the Strike Eagle or Mig23).

I need Su-25A or T by HeartBlur.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Since this is conjecture thread, I suppose it couldn't hurt to toss my hat into the ring with the others.

It seems logical (to me) that their next module will capitalize on what they've learned when it comes to modeling either variable wing geometry, multi-crew cockpits, or both. Personally, I'm leaning toward option #3.

Assuming my guess is accurate, it narrows the choices down to 3 finalists:

- SU-24

- F-111

- Tornado (probably the GR1)

Again, it's all hypothesis, but I would feel reasonably comfortable eliminating the Fencer from the list since Mother Russia doesn't seem all that eager to share hard data on her airplanes. No, I believe it will be either the Aardvark or the Tornado since both would make use of "current technologies" and BOTH should (in theory) be relatively simple to gather information on. Not to mention that the addition of either airframe would deftly fill a slot that we do not yet have in DCS: an all weather, low level interdiction platform.

My theory as well...

Obvious obviousness is obvious (swing wing, 2 seater, dedicated AI for 2nd guy in the 'pit, thrust reverser, AG radar, terrain avoidance mode, proper submunitions dispensing, Recce tech like signal recording jammer pods and TARPS, anti ship missiles, road base tech) salute.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 3 months later...
Aircraft I’m dreaming of the most:

AH-64 Apache

JA-37 Viggen

Mirage IIIC

F-4 Phantom

MiG-23/-27

And ofc the AC-130 Spectre and a map of south east asia. :-P

This is not a wish-list thread...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg