throttle idle/off command not working

Even with the finger lifts it doesn't work for me. I can switch from cutoff to idle, but when I try to move from idle to cutoff they move back to idle, as soon as I let go of the button. Using finger lifts doesn't change a thing. When moving to cutoff the finger lift moves anyway.

As I understand it, it is supposed to be a toggle between RightShift+Home and RightShift-End (RightAlt for the other engine) and it doesn't work that way.

Rock 'n' Roll!

Henning

1 key is supposed to toggle idle/off but it only moves it to idle and not off.

Does it not work?

Thank you.

A lot of the keybinds like those does one action while held and the other when let go.

So that one will set throttle to off while held, and idle when let go.

I think it's designed for the thrustmaster warthog that has buttons for when going all the way back to off.

The commands 'Throttle (Left) OFF/IDLE' and 'Throttle (Right) OFF/IDLE' work ok with the TM WH throttle. Each throttle lever has a built-in contact that closes when you move the grip from IDLE over the hump to OFF, and opens when you move from OFF to IDLE. During the movement to OFF the coclpit actually shows the fingerlift moving up.

What kind of switch do you guys want to use for these commands? Maybe we can come up with a little mod? For example, if you want to use a switch that closes contact when moving from OFF to IDLE and stays closed until you move back to OFF, I think that would be easy to achieve.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5