Aussies - best stores?

Hello,

For our Aussie viewers, where do you buy your PC components from?

I used to buy from MSY when I was living in the city and had a couple of stores. Im not rural now by any stretch (Newcastle NSW) but there are no 'chain' stores here so I have been looking at MWave.

"virtual built" my new rig with Mwave then saw that some parts from Newegg(US) were cheaper overall saved about $300 switching parts to newegg where they were cheaper.

Has anyone purchased from Newegg? I dont want to get hit with a GST claim for importing goods making the overall rig more expensive.

Also, MSY or Mwave, any others you aussies recommend to look at??

Thanks.

Im in the Hunter Valley, and I have bought complete systems off PC Case Gear and MWave in the past, they were competitive and reliable. And as Oesau says shop around, but at the end of the day I feel that if things go wrong your better to have shopped with the bigger main stores like Mwave and Pc Case Gear.

Edited by Strut

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Thanks guys, I did the comparison, they must all price match hey!

Mwave was mostly the cheapest although I would save $100 buying the GPU and MOBO from Newegg plus GST. Would save $150 by splitting it across Mwave, Newegg, Umart, PC Case Gear and MSY.

Still $2360 though, may have to rethink priorities!