Jester ai for other aircraft

Dave317

I'm really looking forward to this module and I'm particularly looking forward to the Jester ai.

In the future will this new rio system be made avaliable to ED and 3rd party developers for other 2 seat aircraft?

I'm sure HB will look at the feasibility of licensing "Jester" to other Devs if they are interested.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

So true. I agree in full.

So, if possible or not (I hope it will be instead) would be a must for Heatblur to start a serious Tornado project, another two-seater plane, due to their professionalism and their specific experience about this matter.

Just not a wish only, but a concrete hope.

Wuth best regards,

Belsimtek is working on their own AI for their Mi-24 and F-4.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 1 month later...

I would first try jester out before saying it needs to be in every module. Everyone keeps talking how awesome jester is despite basically no one outside the devs even using it. Is it going to be terrible? Prob not. Is it going to be flawless? prob not. But feels like people are putting cart before horse by formulating an guesstimation of something they never tried.

I have never seen a question of this type answered with any other than "maybe; but only some time after the product is finished"

From what I see this module is a lot of work and extremely ambitious. So it's also almost obvious that LN would keep this exclusive to their expensive module for a while, until the investment has paid off. On the other hand it also sounds like an experiment and if it succeeds, in the future there could be more aircraft with it - either Jester AI or someting similar or even better.

We should wait and see how it turns out if it worls great on the F-14 then why not fly the F-14 for a while.