Option to remove gunsight?

Schmidtfire

• 2 weeks later...
I know that the mig 21 has a switch for it and it makes sense that he has one too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No it doesn't. The switch is for gun camera only.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

OK, but we're not talking about turning pipper and/or fixed net on and off. I believe OP asks for a possibility of removing the whole gunsight assembly, which can be done in mission editor for L-39 and Mi-8 (probably UH-1 as well?), but cannot be done for any other aircraft in the game, including the -21.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

There are 2 switches one for gum piper and the second for gun camera

Im talking about thr one that right side from the hud (mini hud)

... that's not a mini HUD! That's the camera device. The piper or fixed-net are different things. Only illuminations is all.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Probably as the MiG-15 is a fighter I wouldn't expect that removing the sight gets high priority on the todo list - if such lists actually still exists.

I could understand though where the request is comming from - the sight in 15 is obscuring the vision quite a lot.

As for the MiG-21 - there is no way to remove the sight assembly from it in DCS. What Shab249 is talking about is something different. Without the sight the cokpit of 21 would look more or less like that http://www.gawronsky.com/panorama-3-MiG-21MF.html (more or less isnce it's MF not bis).

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Probably as the MiG-15 is a fighter I wouldn't expect that removing the sight gets high priority on the todo list - if such lists actually still exists.

I could understand though where the request is comming from - the sight in 15 is obscuring the vision quite a lot.

As for the MiG-21 - there is no way to remove the sight assembly from it in DCS. What Shab249 is talking about is something different. Without the sight the cokpit of 21 would look more or less like that http://www.gawronsky.com/panorama-3-MiG-21MF.html (more or less isnce it's MF not bis).

I liked to panorama website but i cant understand because its not in english can you send me a mig 17/19 with a radar screen? (I forgot the model)

• 3 years later...