JetBLASTER's Mig-21 contest

cichlidfan

JetBLASTER, in an accidental act of shopping, has ended up with an extra Mig-21 key. Due to his busy schedule, he has provided me with the key and asked me to run a small contest allowing a deserving forum member to win it.

The rules are simple. You must have been a forum member since 18 January, 2015. A post in this thread saying, ‘I want the Mig’ will serve as your entry into the contest. Any other posts will be ignored. The drawing will close at 11:59pm EST (UTC-5) :) on Tuesday, 27 January, 2015. There will be one winner drawn. They will be provided with the key within 24 hours of the drawing’s close.

JetBLASTER desires that the contest be limited to people that really cannot afford to buy it. On his behalf, I am asking everyone to be completely honest with their self, if they choose to enter, so that someone truly deserving may win.

Good luck everyone, and thank you JetBLASTER, for your generosity. :thumbup:

EDIT: It occurs to me that I have a few extra keys myself, so I will be drawing one additional winner for a key to one of the other available aircraft. The exact prize will be settled between the second winner and myself. Same rules apply. Just say 'I want the Mig'.

EDIT2: I have just been contacted by Cobra847 (LNS) and he will be providing two additional Mig-21 keys for the prizes. This means there will now be three Mig-21 winners plus the key I already added.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the Mig

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

cichlidfan, could you define "one of the other available aircraft"?

I own the MiG, but cannot afford anything right now. (I got the MiG as a Christmas present)

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

I want the MiG

(Not for myself but for a poor friend)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I want the Mig

Can't afford one ATM, otherwise I wouldnt be here.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I want the Mig

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz