|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Should have hit burners at show center once the wheels were up. All the demos(B,D)

do this but its hard to notice in the daytime

Most if not all the videos show them hitting burner at the end of the runway as the maneuver calls for you to pull vertical at 300 knts. If you hit burner at show center, you will be well above 300 kts when you need to make the vertical reposition.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Just watched it - awesome video and some new light shed on how the Tomcat will fly!

Something I noticed: as the speed brake is deployed @5:05 one can see in the lower right screen that there are some "faces" missing (flipped normals ?) in the model and the beaver tail is transparent. Hope this gets fixed ;)

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think the best part of the Multicam is the Bottom Right looking Rearwards. Gives us all a good indicator on how much you're gonna have to WORK To get this Big Girl to turn level. make sure to grease your Pedals Boys!

I was interested to see the amount of pedal input too to be honest.

I would suggest getting some stick time in an analog jet like Milviz's F-4's...or if you are crazy enough a F-104! :D

The Phantom takes no guff from being ham handed or slamming it around...the Phantom pilots were pleased transitioning to the Tomcat about how much easier it was to fly! :P