Any thoughts on supporting Nvidia Ansel in DCS? Here's why....

Mysticpuma

Is it a 'simple' act of including an Nvidia Ansel to the install by DCS? The possibilities for screenshots are incredible and include 61k output render and 360 VR output.

From 3 minute mark:

I just think that as this simulator is so good looking, having the ability to share VR imagery and huge poster size screenshots (to print) would be a great marketing tool for the software?

Cheers, MP

Edited by Mysticpuma

Is it a 'simple' act of including an Nvidia Ansel to the install by TFS? The possibilities for screenshots are incredible and include 61k output render and 360 VR output.

From 3 minute mark:

I just think that as this simulator is so good looking, having the ability to share VR imagery and huge poster size screenshots (to print) would be a great marketing tool for the software?

Cheers, MP

It would be really nice if the added support for this. :)

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel

Ansel is cool but using LCTRL + F11 does it for me.

Ansel is much more than just a free roaming camera. Also allows screenshots to be taken at much higher resolution than normal.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.