Carrier Deck Crew- static objects

TOMCATZ

Hi,

think we all still waiting for ED´s Supercarrier. So far I will try to help myself. And so I started to build my own deck crew for carrier missions.

I will try to show typical scenes on the deck - Unfortunally without animations.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/san4q612udlebnp/TomsCarrierMod.rar/file

Screen-200108-181320.png

Screen-200108-182316.png

Screen-200108-181253.jpg

Screen-200108-181603.jpg

Edited by TOMCATZ

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

good to see you back in this forum after all the years of absence!! amazing work! please do that for soviet/russian ground crew on caucasus airfields, too!!!
For all Airfields sounds good

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

think we all still waiting for ED´s Supercarrier. So far I will try to help myself. And so I started to build my own deck crew for carrier missions.

I will try to show typical scenes on the deck - Unfortunally without animations.

Nevermind the animations, but I'd love to have crew in non-standing positions, like for arming and servicing aircrafts.

Cheers!

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Nevermind the animations, but I'd love to have crew in non-standing positions, like for arming and servicing aircrafts.

Cheers!

Eduardo

+1!

Eager for this mod, tired of the standing position of my deck crew, so, this will be very welcome! :)

Thank you for your work.

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Nice work cant wait to place it everywere :)

+1!

:)

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Hi and thank you guys for that warm welcome drinks_drunk.gif

Yes- a long periode of absence- maybe one or two falcon weeks. But now ED caught me again.

Whatever - I have 4 scenes now for the carrier: Catapult, maintenance, LSO and CableGuys. I think it`s fine so far...

Screen-200109-201559.png

Screen-200109-201638.png

Screen-200109-201837.png

Screen-200109-202014.png

Screen-200109-202221.png

So far from me - I have an appointment with my Tomcat now :pilotfly:

Is anybody interested about the models? I could share them- Just call !

Cheers and thanks

Tom

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Is anybody interested about the models? I could share them- Just call !

I'd love to give them a try and beta-test them for a while, but to be really useful, your objects have to be packaged onto a Mod that:

a) Goes onto Saved Games

b) Doesn't impact the Integrity Check.

c) Be available on a public place like ED's User Files .. so that if I edit a Mission that uses this Mod, I can share the mission with anyone and just direct them to download the Mod from this public place.

Cheers and Kudos for the really nice modelling :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Hi,

I just be able to share the models. Bu I`m not in the condition to create a ED package in order to pass checks. It would be great if somebody could do it. Whatever- Today I can share it- here is the download link (readme is included):

I hope- You have some fun with it and enjoy the crew`s.

Cheers

Tom

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

I just be able to share the models. Bu I`m not in the condition to create a ED package in order to pass checks. It would be great if somebody could do it. Whatever- Today I can share it- here is the download link (readme is included):

Thanks a lot Tom :) will try them and provide feedback soon.

Cheers.

Eduardo

Thanks a lot Tom :) will try them and provide feedback soon.

Cheers.

Eduardo

Thank you both!

downloading now TOMCATZ :)

Rudel_chw will wait for your work in this too.

Best regards and keep up!

F.

Hi,

Cheers

Tom

I will wait for a ED package because i couldn´t make it work although i follow the Readme file instructions :(

It won´t show up in ME, neither in Planes, Structures, etc, tried both Static and Units. Maybe i´m doing something wrong. Nevertheless, thank you once again!

Cheers,

F.

i couldn´t make it work although i follow the Readme file instructions :(

It won´t show up in ME, neither in Planes, Structures, etc, tried both Static and Units.

I've just tried it and it does work, tough the objects actual name on the ME is "Mark Tyre ...", like this:

rAzdCCZ.jpg

I was expecting individual crew members, but they are actually groups of members .. four variations of groups. It reminded me a lot of the "Airshow Crowd" static object that DCS has.

pA0kk10.jpg

I'm not a real Mod creator, but will try to edit an entry.lua file so that it can be placed at Saved Games and thus not impact on the Integrity Check … I Will get back here with the results :)

Thanks a lot for sharing them Tom, and best regards,

I've just tried it and it does work, tough the objects actual name on the ME is "Mark Tyre ...", like this:

I was expecting individual crew members, but they are actually groups of members .. four variations of groups. It reminded me a lot of the "Airshow Crowd" static object that DCS has.

I'm not a real Mod creator, but will try to edit an entry.lua file so that it can be placed at Saved Games and thus not impact on the Integrity Check … I Will get back here with the results :)

Thanks a lot for sharing them Tom, and best regards,

Ahhhh :)

Thank you Rudel_chw.

Hey Eddie - you are still here. Nice to see you and thanks :)

Yes- Animations for personal is pretty hard to do and without a LUA-file in backround impossible. Whatever- Now I can build a scenery on the carrier with just some clicks . I`m not forced to place single crewmembers step by step over and over again for every mission. And I think that the look is realistic … so- target reached so far.

Many thanks to the testers and cheers :drunk:

Tom

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hey Eddie - you are still here. Nice to see you and thanks :)

Yes- Animations for personal is pretty hard to do and without a LUA-file in backround impossible. Whatever- Now I can build a scenery on the carrier with just some clicks . I`m not forced to place single crewmembers step by step over and over again for every mission. And I think that the look is realistic … so- target reached so far.

Many thanks to the testers and cheers :drunk:

Tom

Thank you Tom once again for your time and work!

F.

Having a blast trying this one out. Besten Dank, Tomcatz!

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR