Multiplayer serverlist strange behavior

Hi guys,

I would like to ask you, if you noticed the same behavior for the serverlist like me and some other people.

For example:

- Yesterday I have had about 30 servers in DCS serverlist. My mates could see about 80 at the same time though.

- we wanted to join the mission one of us was hosting, four of five of us could see the server, one couldn`t. He was also not able to connect via IP to it. We tried it vice versa. The one who could not join was hosting now, the guy who was hosting before that, could neither see the server nor could join via IP. All other three of us could see and join.

- we then tried to connect to another public. one did find a suitable server, the other guy could also see it and has joined. I could not find it. I tried it with restarting of DCS, refreshing of the serverlist and so on, no joy.

We just wonder if that is a problem with the masterserver, the internet provider or something else?

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals