SPI to Markpoint/Waypoint while weapons are selected?

NakedSquirrel

I know and mark points aren't even mentioned there with a single word, even though you then went on to insist that you were talking about mark points there.

Please re-read and comprehend.

YOU Said "You can't update a mark point, you can only create a new mark point."

I spoke of markpoints BUT if the marpoint is off then you need to set the SPI with TGP (important for JDAMS).

That's all I was saying. Please let's stop this. I am not going to argue. I specifically explained two different scenarios.

Post #2 dealt with Markpoints that are right on target.

My other post was about the markpoint being off target.

That's all I was saying. Please let's stop this. I am not going to argue. I specifically explained two different scenarios.

Well no, you did not explain it in a way that made specifically clear what exactly you're talking about.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Without seeing a track hat I think you are mission is TMS Forward long.

This!

If the problem remains, a track or a video would be most helpful to figure out what's happening, so that we can virtually look over the shoulder. The shorter, the better. :)

Cool video showing exactly what I was explaining:

Using markpoints for rapid fire Mavs while using IFFCC rocker switch mapped to a separate key to avoid having to switch to HUD as SOI.

He is also explaining both scenarios I described.

May you elaborate what the "IFFCC rocker switch" is? I just searched through the complete AirForce dash1 and all 49 mentions of "rocker" never refered to anything IFFCC. :huh:

I guess you mean the "STEER" rocker on the UFC/CDU?

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

May you elaborate what the "IFFCC rocker switch" is? I just searched through the complete AirForce dash1 and all 49 mentions of "rocker" never refered to anything IFFCC. :huh:

I guess you mean the "STEER" rocker on the UFC/CDU?

yes my mistake! the STEER rocker switch on UFC can be mapped in controls to AAP Steer Switch UP and Down.

Avoids making HUD SOI or clicking with mouse and cycle steerpoints/markpoints for easy rifling mavericks.