[FIXED] RB-75 (EP13) permanently locked?? Can't slew...

Bagpipe

Guys, please see the attached track.

I literally used the RB's earleir today but for some reason when i load in now the EP13 sight looks like it is permanently locked on to nothing.

Correct me if i am wrong and please tell me i am doing something stupid that needs fixing.

N.B. when you see the contrast etc. changing that is when i am spamming my t0,t1,tv fix buttons and moving the radar stick around etc but nothing happens and crosshairs appear locked.

Can't look at the track atm, but make sure you have RB-75 selected on the weapon selector, have ANF mode selected and press T1 when trying to slew.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yep, all present and accounted for. In the track i attempt it in nav mode and anf and show the results on screen. Its really weird as i have been using the thing for months with no probs and now this. Maybe their is a corrupted file in the viggen folder i can delete and run a repair on?

Yep, all present and accounted for. In the track i attempt it in nav mode and anf and show the results on screen. Its really weird as i have been using the thing for months with no probs and now this. Maybe their is a corrupted file in the viggen folder i can delete and run a repair on?

You can always try a repair, but maybe there's something wrong with your personal settings (wrong keybinding) which aren't affected by a repair.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hey, deleted aircraft folder and ran a repair to reinstall it. Seems to have done the trick while keeping keybinds intact. Thanks for replies QuiGon

Glad you could fix it :thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg