[DCSW: Mi-8MTV2] English Cockpit Mod

Great job Devrim.....

It´s to much to ask you something? XDDD

Could you make a black cockpit for the default russian pit? Or tell me what files i must edit to paint it in black like this screens?

Thanks in advance.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thank you RetroBurn. :D - Esac and Rodd...

...Could you make a black cockpit for the default russian pit?...
I think I did your request 4 minutes later your message. :D

Hey Flagrum; Check this thread: [DCSW: Mi-8MTV2] Black Cockpit Mod :D

• Like 1

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hi... I saw back wall of Mi-8 cockpit, in a photo (in Helicopter Pilots Facebook Group). So, I got that translation into the mod. :)

Plus, I struggled with quality loss when making DDS. Now graphics are slightly in better quality.

Mod v.1.1 is released! Please check the 1st post.

Thank you. :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=89049

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Hi dear Devrim,

How are you my friend, fine I hope ^^

I've well download your upgrade 1.1 and I would like to know if you can add this upgrade 1.1 for you other "Black English Cockpit 1.0" ?

EDIT: It's crazy, you new upgrade 1.1 is awesome and all the textures are more clear, if it's possible yes I want this same quality with the "Black English Cockpit 1.0"

A great thanks for this new upgrade ;-)

Bye, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Hi,

I copied all the dds files like it said but when I started the sim all I had was an all black cockpit with no textures guages or anything, just a black panel outlined.

Disregard this post I figured it out. Thanks a million for doing this MOD!

Edited by tusler

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Thank you Tusler & Skulleader. :)

...I would like to know if you can add this upgrade 1.1 for you other "Black English Cockpit 1.0"?...

Hi Olivier. Actually I will not consider to add it to English Cockpit mod. I don't think it's belong to that mod.

The best way to use both mod is to install English Cockpit Mod first, and second install Black Cockpit Mod.

Have fun my friend. :)

And, friends; I'll very tiny update tonight. No body need to download again. No big difference. Just wanted you to know...

Hi,

I copied all the dds files like it said but when I started the sim all I had was an all black cockpit with no textures guages or anything, just a black panel outlined.

Disregard this post I figured it out. Thanks a million for doing this MOD!

What did you do? I have the same problem, it seems I am dumb at the moment...

Hello my dear devrim,

I'm not sure to have understand your explanation about this "Black English Cockpit", you stop your work with the Mi-8's cockpits ?

Since I have the Mi-8 I spend my time (free, LOL) on the forum of airliners.net and I have found many photos of black cockpits, I don't know if it's important but just in case I give a link of few Black Cockpits on my dropbox, these photos are from Airliners.com : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nurl1ggv6ht2a6k/u0WYtNa0p9

Bye my friend, Olivier.

Can we still use you black cockpit mod with the update that was put out for the mi-8 today?
Belsimtek has done some improvements on textures. So, please do not use this mod at the moment.

I'm working on it. :joystick:

Thank you.

...I'm not sure to have understand your explanation about this "Black English Cockpit", you stop your work with the Mi-8's cockpits?...
No my friend. This mod is still open to be updated by myself. What I said was that I wouldn't like to add "back wall" texture into the English Cockpit Mod.

See you. :)

No my friend. This mod is still open to be updated by myself. What I said was that I wouldn't like to add "back wall" texture into the English Cockpit Mod.

Hello dear friend,

Ouf I can breath, now I can wait your creations with a lot of patience...

For the moment I use the original cockpit of BST but in Russian it's very hard, it's more easy in English...

A great thanks for your explanations, best regards. Skull.

Thanks Olivier. :)

Version 1.3 is released for DCS World v1.2.6u2.

Please check first page.

• Like 2

That was fast, thanks a lot ! ;)

HW : 4790K @4.6 / GTX 1080ti 11GB / 16 GB / Asus ROG Formula VI / Acer Predator 32" 4K Gsync / X-55 Rhino / Oculus Rift-S / TrackIR

• Combined Arms/Supercarrier/Nevada TTR/Persian Gulf/Normandy
  • F-16C/FA-18C/AV-8B Harrier/F5-TigerII/SA342-Gazelle/M2000-C/L-39 Albatros/C-101/MiG-21/F-86F Sabre/Mi-8MTV2/UH-1H Huey/A-10C Warthog/Black Shark 2/Flaming Cliff 3/Hawk T1A(RIP)
  • WWII : Spitfire/Bf-109 Kurfurst/Fw-190 Dora/P-51D Mustang

@Mainstay

The Mi-8 cockpit texture archive has been updated in 1.2.6 patch 2

You need to place Devrim files into a copy of that new archive!

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hello ;)

WOW, Devrim congratulation for this new update :clap_2:

Everything is perfect, great work...

PS: I've found on little bug (from my part) with few screws behind the pilot, do you have this little bug ?

I join you one screenshot of little problem:

10168301774_e048ac1fa3_o.jpg

Once again, I would like to thank you for your work and your sharing...

Best regards my friend and have a good day. Skull :beer:

Athlonic, Mainstay, Skulleader, Lizzard, Zaelu; Thank you guys. :)

...but it seems im missing textures now. Is this from your mod or does everyone miss this after last patch?...
It seems "MI8MTV-CPT-STICK-BREAK_01.dds" is missing in your system. As Zaelu said, please make sure that your Mi-8 module is updated. Do not restore older texture zip file.

...I've found on little bug (from my part) with few screws behind the pilot, do you have this little bug?...
I think they are brand new 3D screws. :D Because I didn't realize them before latest patch. And I think they are misplaced by Belsimtek. I hope they will fix it later. :beer: :)

Hello devrim,

Thanks for your fast answer, I've tested with the original cockpit and I meet the same problem.

Wait & See that BST fix this little problem ^^

Thanks again and best regards. Skull

Thanks - issue reported! Great work, Devrim!

Thanks so much Derelor. By the way; I just wanted to point two bugs about misplacing. Some friends said about them in other threads actually.

1) UV-26's digits are located away from the device's display (may be fixed in update #2 - didn't check!),

2) DISS-15 Doppler system coordinate indicator (on right panel) is located slightly away from panel.

Thank you.

It seems "MI8MTV-CPT-STICK-BREAK_01.dds" is missing in your system.

uhhmm..any Chance somebody uploads that File somewhere...I was too fast to, and copied an "old" Version of the Texture.zip:doh: And I don`t want to repair my DCS and install all Mods again just because of the single Texture File:)

PLEASE:)

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..