Touch n' go waypoint ?

Ghostrida9

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but i'll do it anyway.

Do we have a touch n' go waypoint? I'm all about to make DCS more "alive". I'm allready overhelmed by all the flyable Jets. I think ED and 3rd partie should start to focuse more on Ground Objects for the mission editor, moving ground crews and much more like a touch n' go waypoint. DCS got the most potential out of all sims i've ever seen..

If this is the wrong place to ask, maybe someone can be so kind to put this question into the right part of the forum.

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.

Hi Ghostrida9. There are tons of incredible objects mods to add to DCS to make it look absolutely awesome and realistic. I can only recommend Ranger79's, Upuaut's and Virpil's mods which will rock your missions big time.

Aircraft cannot touch and go afaik, just takeoff OR land. I think you can make an aircraft land and then place a trigger zone at the touchdown zone that will make the aircraft switch to another waypoint. I haven't tried it. It may more look like a go around than a touch and go though.

Well, uncontrolled helicopters CAN touch and go. As often as you want them to do so. I use it in my missions quiet often...

Out of my head: Under advanced waypoint actions you can force them to land. You can specify where to land and for how long. Sweet ain't it? :) It just needs a waypoint per landing.

Look into it in the ME and you'll see. I can't explain it exactly, cause I'm not at home.

Well, uncontrolled helicopters CAN touch and go. As often as you want them to do so. I use it in my missions quiet often...

Out of my head: Under advanced waypoint actions you can force them to land. You can specify where to land and for how long. Sweet ain't it? :) It just needs a waypoint per landing.

Look into it in the ME and you'll see. I can't explain it exactly, cause I'm not at home.

Unfortunately, aircraft are treated as a different animal.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.