Corrected of cockpit glass transparency

petsild

I don't recognize at first glance the difference. I was looking forward to the new green glass, but there nothing has changed.

Do you have any idea what today's update fixed it?

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

Yeah, not really sure what the difference is supposed to be, either.

One difference I *did* notice is that the flat/military skins are shinier now and the shiny skins less than before. Don't know if that is a consequence of the change in glass transparency - otherwise, I really don't see the relevance why this was changed - of all things that need fixing this was unnecessary...

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

external view was broken. there was no glass at all

but it looks fantastic now

also, skins have got very metallic appereance now. even normal matte skins are very shiny.

i think this is very good and even some bad skins are looking extremely sexy now!

but the only problem with this shiny skins, some skins like nasa, marines look washed out.

ps: please don't revert this shiny status to old pale looking

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5