Sukhoi Su-17

Alpenwolf

I remember an old thread wishing for the Su-17. Couldn't find it so I thought, someone has got to refresh the wishlist with an intriguing special:

GIVE US THE FITTER, PLEASE!!!

• Like 2

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Su 17 and Su 22.

I do hope for an Su22. They are both the same. But the Su 22 is a bit more improved variant...which is a plus. It is also very doable. Not many secrets there.

It's not always about the secrets. Even if something is old, it doesn't mean it's easy to get.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

If it is not possible make a modern bomber full simulated like Su-34/30. A Su-17 or Mig-27 could be a more reasonable option.

With RAZBAM making the MiG-23, one could assume the MiG-27 would be just right around the corner.

First it was the L-39C. And then the L-39ZA was made.

First it was the SA342M, I think, and now we have 4 different versions of the Gazelle.

Same thing with the C-101 Aviojet.

2 Froggies.

2 Warthogs.

2 Mustangs.

3 MiG-29's.

So basically, it's something we could easily assume with the MiG-27.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 3 weeks later...

Would be a nice addition to DCS, and it gives me an excuse to post this video :)

• Thanks 1

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 2 weeks later...

I remember there was a post regarding the MiG-27 beeing excluded due to restrictions by the russian gov. As much as i would like to get my hands on this aircraft i wouldn't put much hope in it

i5-2400 | 16GB Corsair XMS3 | MSI GTX 970 4GB | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Windows 10 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

PLEASE YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS 10000+

Maybe you think i am crazy but , i only love the SU-17 (SU-22) From all russian fleet types and (TU-154M) for civil !

Please ED , please let us have clickable SU-17(22) pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

FLYING by SU-17(22) with Poland tiger meet Skin........... aaaaaah (orgasm happened) !!!:blush:

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

FLYING by SU-17(22) with Poland tiger meet Skin........... aaaaaah (orgasm happened) !!!:blush:

Hehe, you have to back that up with pictures, mate ;)

Im guessing its this one you are referring to?

DfZq7GHWsAEjOz1.jpg

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Hehe, you have to back that up with pictures, mate ;)

Im guessing its this one you are referring to?

DfZq7GHWsAEjOz1.jpg

OH MY GOSH , WOW !!! yeaaaaaah thats it !:thumbup:

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

While I'm not generally one for the Eastern aircraft. I do honestly think that I'd get this. And either way I'd love to see it in game. Ideally we'd get the su-17m4 (Imo) which I believe was the largest manufactured variant. The biggest thing for the dcs player base is that this aircraft is of vintage similar to the mig 23 which the Russian government is allowing to be made by razbam. That should allow the now retired su-17m4 to be made for DCS. This would be a fast aircraft that is still plenty capable in the ground attack realm being a stand in replacement to the su-25 depending on the mission requirements.

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E MB | Ryzen 9 5950x | ASUS Tuf RTX 4080 | 64 GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 MHz DDR4 | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | Track IR 5 | Gigabyte M27Q-P 1440p 165hz |

+1 an Su-17M4 would be very welcome, though I'd take any Soviet/Russian Su-17 variant - full fidelity REDFOR aircraft are incredibly sparse compared to BLUFOR, I mean there are like 6? and one of those is the Mi8.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.