[REPORTED] Issues with MW50 usage. - Page 12 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-08-2018, 01:42 AM   #111
NineLine
Community Manager

The pressure issue has been solved in Open Beta, and the engine blowing up has only been the 190 hasnt it been?
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #112
Andy1966

Hi all,
Just to be clear, lately I haven't flown the German birds much,, but have about 50+hrs in both. as far as the Dora goes, it's engine has always been temperamental, and would on occasion would blow up for no apparent reason. however, I found that after I started making sure the radiator flaps are open before taking off,( don't open them manually) seemed to help a lot. I will test some later and report my results.

I plead guilty also, but lets please try to keep discussion of 109 in 109 forum, to avoid confusion, I was just responding to the post above mine, not trying to hijack or derail the thread.
We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

Andy1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:40 PM   #113
MAD-MM

And something new?

9./JG27
MAD-MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:58 PM   #114
NineLine
Community Manager

I have asked the team to look into it, and to see if something didnt get merged, I havent heard back yet. Some key people are in the UK this week with Flying Legends, so hoping by the end of the week I will know more.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:10 PM   #115
Wizard_03

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
I have asked the team to look into it, and to see if something didnt get merged, I havent heard back yet. Some key people are in the UK this week with Flying Legends, so hoping by the end of the week I will know more.
Thanks NineLine
Old 07-12-2018, 08:01 PM   #116
saburo_cz

not repaired, moreover with last release increased posibility engine failure after use MW, even it was used for seconds

until this release, i was at least able to stay in the air after using MW, now na way...

it looks like that Dora went back to status before some improvement was done weeks ago

sorry