[CANT REPRODUCE] integrity check problem

Vatikus

As I join MP sever, I pass IC just fine.. however whenever I try to fly 190, I get IC error after entering the cockpit.

The error is: textures/p-51d_cpt_glass_norm

on latest: 1.5.7x

I tried repairing and it's the same... I have no mods whatsoever..

join the club! In the Open Alpha 2.1... the integrity checking is paranoid. Lots of people including myself have the same problem. This is a bug known since some time. Unfortunately the owners of the MP servers don't seem willing to disable the IC. I don't even bother to try MP under 2.1.1 anymore.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team
join the club! In the Open Alpha 2.1... the integrity checking is paranoid. Lots of people including myself have the same problem. This is a bug known since some time. Unfortunately the owners of the MP servers don't seem willing to disable the IC. I don't even bother to try MP under 2.1.1 anymore.
Please describe in details steps to reproducing and paste here your IC report (press RED shield on MP interface and copy files list by {Ctrl+C}).

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Please describe in details steps to reproducing and paste here your IC report (press RED shield on MP interface and copy files list by {Ctrl+C}).

Environment:

- System: as indicated in my signature, using the Mongoos T-50 stick

- DCS: 2.1.1.11317 with all mods disabled (via OvGME)

Go to MP, select NORMANDY MISSIONs 2 on the Burning Skies server. The Server line indicates a ping time of 127 (ms?)

I select an FW-190D based on Carpiquet and hit "Briefing", then "Fly" and I am in the cockpit. I take off and fly just a little (without my mods in the default.lua I'm handicapped), then land at Lantheuil. o far ok.

I exit from the mission and pick a Bf-109 also at Carpiquet. I hit "Briefing", then "Fly", and the mission seems to open, I see my cockpit. But the fun ends here. I'm kicked out without any message, and I look at an empty server list. Note: when I had the problem earlier the server list was not empty.

I click on the shield icon and the Integrity Check window shows me these two lines:

textures/bf109cpt_glass_refl @ mods/aircraft/bf-109k-4/cockpit/textures/cockpit_bf-109k-4_textures
textures/bf109cpt_glass_dif @ mods/aircraft/bf-109k-4/cockpit/textures/cockpit_bf-109k-4_textures

Eartlier the server list at this point was populated, but when I tried to get into a mission it would immediately show a pop-up saying "Pure Client required".

Now I continue my test by hitting "Exit" on the server list page, and then from the DCS main screen hit "Multiplayer". This brings me back to the empty server list. Again that's different from earlier dversions. In ealier versions I would see a populated server list, but when I tried to get into a mission with IC I would get the "Pure Client required" message.

I exit from DCS altogether and start DCS again, go into Multiplayer and join the "NORMANDY MISSIONs 2" mission. I select a Bf-109 at Carpiquet and hit "Briefing". It starts loadingbut when I start seeing my cockpit I'm kicked out and now see the populated server list. Any attempt to get into the mission "NORMANDY MISSIONs 2" or any other mission with IC ends with the message "Pure Client required". The IC window shows these same 2 lines again:

textures/bf109cpt_glass_refl @ mods/aircraft/bf-109k-4/cockpit/textures/cockpit_bf-109k-4_textures
textures/bf109cpt_glass_dif @ mods/aircraft/bf-109k-4/cockpit/textures/cockpit_bf-109k-4_textures

I have to shut DSC world down altogether in order to get into MP again.

I join the NORMANDY MISSIONS 2 and pick a FW-190 at Carpiquet, end the sortie and pick a FW-190 again, No problem.

Next, I have re-enabled my mods (default.lua and Pato's cockpit mod) and these cause no problem.

Conclusion: In the current version 2.1.1.11317 I have an IC problem with the Bf-109 but not with the FW-190.

This is a long post but you asked for it! Hope it helps.

Hans

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• ED Team

Still can't reproduce. Please attach your 2.1.1 options file:

c:\Users\%USERNAME%\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Config\options.lua

Screen_171109_103001.thumb.jpg.f593df70f32ab30652b27d9d2d8ab239.jpg

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

Still can't reproduce. Please attach your 2.1.1 options file:

c:\Users\%USERNAME%\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Config\options.lua

Here is my "options.lua":

options.lua

LeCuvier

• ED Team

Can't reproduce with your options also. I see the only one cause - mods are not disabled and something in user folder prevents IC.

G.K. Chesterton

Can't reproduce with your options also. I see the only one cause - mods are not disabled and something in user folder prevents IC.

Negative! I disabled all ALL mods before the test. And a few updates ago I did not have this problem at all - even with cockpit mods and modified default.lua

LeCuvier

I have tried what I should have tried right away:

I re-named the 2 files listed in the IC window and ran Repair.

The 2 files were not restored, so I assume they were from a mod I tested earlier without using OvGME.

MP works now.

I re-enabled my other mods, except German language communication (I know it causes IC failure) and Pato's cockpit mod for the Bf-109 (causes IC failure too).

With this configuration, I pass IC.

Strangely, Pato's cockpit mod for the FW-190 and Pato's Bf-109 Revi mod do not cause IC failure so I have enabled them as well.

LeCuvier

I don't know about Open Alpha 2.1 but i am having problems at 1.5.7 and i have IC fails and every time it is for different files which i can't find anywhere in the installation of DCS.

Recently i format my PC ( and i mean all of my disks 2x SSD and 1x HDD) and i have made a clean installation of DCS. The thing i did wrong is that i copy-pasted my old key bindings from my old setup which was on win7 to the new one, win10 and the problems started once i tried for example to enter 104th.

After that i unistalled DCS, deleted the DCS file at Saved Games,run CCleaner and disk clean up.

I installed the game again,run a repair (just in case) but again no luck..IC is still there... I tried installing the game at my HDD (in case SSD was damaged) but no luck again..

Any thoughts?

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~