Wrong instrument design

Bex

Your advertising "Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit" seems not to be correct.:detective:

The Instruments are builded with the wrong font and the are coloured in the backround with anthracite-gray instead of black.

All Instruments looks like they are build from one manufacturing. But real they where build from many manufacturings so there are different desings.

The correct font for german instruments called "Deutsche Normschrift" (standard lettering).

As an example:TGL 0-16 or DIN1451 you can see the diffent such as by the "4" "1" "0".

I build my own mod to correct this difference, but can you refinishing the cockpit that it looks like more realistic?:) Thank you.

Here is a link to a very good list of german cockpit instruments.

edit1: no i can´t upload my mod because the original design of illumination deviates from my mod.

edit2: i´ll try to correct the illumination problem. When it works i´ll upload my mod.

edit3: the mod should be online next time. upload is finished.

DCS Cockpit:

fw190-org.jpg

My Cockpit Mod as an Example:

fw190-mod.jpg

Edited by Ovis

does look nice.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

got to say that your font does look easier to read. also love the mod on the chin rest. :thumbup:

I can see that being a great place to rest my chin. :)

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

I tried to load the file through JSGME, and it didn't work.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

• 1 month later...