New Community TS3 Server

mark35444

TeamSpeak IP

Hey Guys i've tried using this TeamSpeak IP number and all i keep getting is "<22:17:37> Failed to connect to server" Any idea where i'm going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Plexi

I've bookmarked a DCS server on my TS3 with the new address (202.62.137.195:9990) but I get a: failed to connect to server. Is there a missing sever password or did I miss something?

BiBa...............BigBang

WIN 11-64 Pro. MoBo: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING. SSD: LEXAR 790 4TB. CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K. GPU: MANLI RTX 2080 Ti. RAM: HyperX 3200 MHz 64 GB. Monitor: ASUS 4K 28"/VR: Pimax 4K/TrackIR-5/SAITEK X55-Yoke-Rudder-Trim Wheel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Is this server dead?

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

• 3 weeks later...

I brought one up too:

IP: ts.strongharm.com:9987

pass: dcs

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm