UltraMFCD for DCS 1.5/2.0

Sgt_Baker

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Majapahit

The OSB on the MFD's were clickable on UMFCD in version one so i expect that to be the case now also.

About the dailing and knobs i don't know so you have to wait for an answer from Baker.

don't show on his preliminary screenshots,

so let's ask him not to forget :) to keep it that way

(I don't want to have to run helios at the same time, now that would be awful)

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

That would be great.

Hi majapahit,

If you'd take a moment to watch the entirety of the demonstration video, you'll see that we chose to adopt a strategy whereby you receive "the most display for your buck". Consequently, and this decision was made very early on, the A-10's OSBs are integrated in to the display export itself. Additionally, although not demonstrated in that video, all of the CDU's buttons/dials are clickable/touchable. UltraMFCD was created with touchscreen users in mind.

:)

UltraMFCD 3.0 in the works.

https://ultramfcd.com

Is this mod already available for DCS 1.5 ?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Is this mod already available for DCS 1.5 ?

Thank you

The last update Baker gave was they are getting pretty close to releasing a 1.5/2.0 version...so hopefully we'll get the use of this awesome program soon :D

Baker, it looks like the Radar and RWR at least(maybe more) are exportable on the Mirage 2000C just released. Would love to see that added to your product!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Settle down, folks! I only finished the bulk of the coding last weekend... and then there was a major religious festival to mess up one's schedule/waistline/sanity.

The things left to do are:

1) Finish implementing double buffering inside DCS.

2) Fix a bug whereby - and I'm not kidding - whenever the stall warning alarm goes off in the A-10C, the graphics pipeline starts behaving very differently to all other states of flight.

That's about it.

Edited by Sgt_Baker

Baker, it looks like the Radar and RWR at least(maybe more) are exportable on the Mirage 2000C just released. Would love to see that added to your product!

You know the plan, Greekbull. ALL possible exports will eventually be implemented. The Mirage 2K happens to be a high priority on this end.

Take your time Sgt. Baker. And a big thanks for your efforts!!

No probs :) Thanks to everybody who tested uMFCD 1. As a result of all that feedback we already have a rather good idea of what to expect in terms of bugs, and they're easier to fix proactively as opposed to reactively. Additionally, it was very easy to determine which parts of uMFCD didn't need fundamental rewriting. Lots of time and effort saved all round.

So if you've ever wondered why beta testing is important: You cast light in to a world of blindness on the developer's part. Even if the developer has £1bn to play with (which I don't).

Edited by Sgt_Baker

You know the plan, Greekbull. ALL possible exports will eventually be implemented. The Mirage 2K happens to be a high priority on this end.

Awesome! I was able to successfully export via the traditional .lua the Radar, RWR, Coms Frequency, PCA(stores management), Bomb pickle qty and Interval indicator, and the Fuel Flow to my second screen for Helios...doing all that work made me appreciate your App even more :D

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Can't wait!

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

That's the best new i can here now...really looking forward to your piece of software

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png