C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

Thank you very much. I really appreciate quick response and help.

I used the file you provided and everything works perfectly. All axes for camera control are now present and bindable.

I also want to apologize for my previous post, after reading it today I find my wording may look rude.

Good luck with the future development. It is easy to miss small details when progress is seen in small portions, but today I was able to compare current version of C-101 with extremely old (as it been 2 years ago) and difference is apparent. Thank you for your hard work.

Don't worry. We are happy that the hot fix worked. Sorry for the delay fixing it. Happy landings :)

• Like 1

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

• 1 month later...

I have noticed big FPS drop - from 60 (VSYNC) to very unstable 10-30 when engine is running (during start-up and flight). Problem is present only when flying C-101, both in cockpit and outside view after yesterday's 1.5.6. stable version release. In 1.5.6 beta I have stable 60 FPS. Option settings in both versions of DCS are set to the same values.

I have noticed big FPS drop - from 60 (VSYNC) to very unstable 10-30 when engine is running (during start-up and flight). Problem is present only when flying C-101, both in cockpit and outside view after yesterday's 1.5.6. stable version release. In 1.5.6 beta I have stable 60 FPS. Option settings in both versions of DCS are set to the same values.

I have discovered, that described problem disappears if I select "solo flight" in mision editor. It is strange, because in beta version of DCS I can fly both solo an with co-pilot in back seat without any FPS drop.

• 2 months later...
My individual wheel brakes don't work, only the "W" key. Neither the right or left brake work with buttons or axes. Is this already known?
I don't think differential braking works with SFM. I'm sure it will work when the EFM comes out because I don't think there is any other way to steer on the ground.

• 4 weeks later...
Small bug I noticed with the new radios and the stock C-101 quick missions and single missions. When using the UHF presets, the wingman responds the first time but if I then transfer UHF radio to the backseat and use that preset, the wingman won't respond. I think there is just some sort of synching issue with the old missions. I didn't have a problem when I used the actual UHF frequency.

SOLUTION: I removed my wingmen and readded them and everything worked fine.

This is like a 0.5 out of 10 on the critical scale but you might want to look into it when you have a chance.

Hello Kontiuka. Could you record a trk with this issue in current build, and explain more in detail what you see wrong, please? Thank you.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Kontiuka. Could you record a trk with this issue in current build, and explain more in detail what you see wrong, please? Thank you.
I tried it again and couldn't duplicate the problem. Radios seem to work as expected. I'll let you know if I see the problem crop up again.

The plane keeps tracking to the right without any input from controls in NTTR 2.1

It needs FULL opposite rudder/nosewhell to counter it and keep tracking straight when slow.

It comes and goes with seconds in between, very odd.

At the end of the flight the damn thing BSOD'd with Driver Stack Overrun .... but that might be NTTR 2.1 or Nvidia newest driver.

Wil wait till bugs are fixed and EFM is in place.

* redid the process and it happened again, not as bad as 1st time but still obvious, see attached trk file

CASCAP_Infinity_Nevada_1.64_Hunaf-20170527-113553.trk

Edited by BitMaster

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

The plane keeps tracking to the right without any input from controls in NTTR 2.1

It needs FULL opposite rudder/nosewhell to counter it and keep tracking straight when slow.

It comes and goes with seconds in between, very odd.

At the end of the flight the damn thing BSOD'd with Driver Stack Overrun .... but that might be NTTR 2.1 or Nvidia newest driver.

Wil wait till bugs are fixed and EFM is in place.

* redid the process and it happened again, not as bad as 1st time but still obvious, see attached trk file

That's an issue with any non SFM aircraft, ED should solve it. We can't do anything until we provide AFM.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

DCS 2.1 Mirror issue

Hi.

This could be an ED issue because I've seen it other modules but just bringing it to your attention. If you look at the mirror while taxiing or on the runway, you can see the taxi lines and other markings through the aircraft / pilot reflection.

Screen_170604_202206.thumb.jpg.b941a2208e2201602a88997031e9455f.jpg

Hi.

This could be an ED issue because I've seen it other modules but just bringing it to your attention. If you look at the mirror while taxiing or on the runway, you can see the taxi lines and other markings through the aircraft / pilot reflection.

Will look at this as well, thanks.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I'm tuning my HOTAS profile and noticed that the keyboard bindings for the course knob (decrease) and the heading knob (decrease) dont work.

The keys for increasing both knobs DO work, but are very coarse increasing more than 30 degress with a single keypress. They would work much better increasing in steps of 1 degree.

Also, when starting cold, there is noise inside the cockpit, like a generator or pump humming, but the electtrical power of the aircraft is still off.

This happens both on DCS 1.5.7 and 2.1

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...

Hi, First the airplane is beautiful and love to fly it.

My first issue is when you're parked and increase throttle to start rolling, the plane start slipping on the right or left even if I don't touch th rudder. Is that normal ?

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BOOMerCH - virtual Swiss Air Force pilot and real Swiss Air Force soldier

Hi, First the airplane is beautiful and love to fly it.

My first issue is when you're parked and increase throttle to start rolling, the plane start slipping on the right or left even if I don't touch th rudder. Is that normal ?

Thanks

Hi. It's a DCS bug with SFM airplanes in Nevada map. Other maps should be OK. There's nothing we can do about it, it's reported to ED and they should solve it.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi. It's a DCS bug with SFM airplanes in Nevada map. Other maps should be OK. There's nothing we can do about it, it's reported to ED and they should solve it.

Ok thanks for your answer I'll wait for an update from ED.

Keep up the good work :)

Cheers,

Boomer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BOOMerCH - virtual Swiss Air Force pilot and real Swiss Air Force soldier