TM Warthog A/B Detent curve

MTFDarkEagle

Hi Buddy,

I have my WH throttles set exactly the same as your pic, however I can only get to stage 3.5 at full burn,

There are 5 stages of burn in the F14, but I can't seem to get past the 3.5

AFAIK (and I could be wrong), the F-14A with the TF-30 has 5 discrete afterburner zones. The GE-110 on the F-14B doesn't have discrete zones, although there are three different nozzle positions based on where the throttle resides forward of the afterburner detent.

You should look at the curve itself in the DCS Options menu to make sure that the position on your virtual slider extends to the end of the same extremes of your physical slider (both are represented on the scale). That should tell you right there if your curve is reducing your total travel.

• 2 months later...

Any good curves for the F-14A? I tried using the F-14B curves, but it only works for the right throttle. For the left throttle MIL goes into Zone 1 AB. I tried tweaking myself, and got MIL to work, but now I've got major asymmetric AB lighting where the left throttle bangs through each zone about one full second before the right engine does. I can't make sense of how the sliders work.

• 1 year later...
On 11/8/2017 at 12:43 PM, Baz000 said:

And how would I make said personal adjustments? What do you recommend

I imagine these adjustments are in a Lua file somewhere?. If that's the case where can it be found. All I see for adjustments are the axis tune gui in game.

Thanks for the info

Sempre Fortis

• 7 months later...