Kuznetsov's wheels blocks breaks landing gear on F-14

Niger

I know, I know Kuznetsov was never meant to operate F-14, but this is a bug which I found while messing around with it.

I was testing if Supercarrier DLC Kuznetsov can support F-14, since before Jester was always ejecting after stopping.

Short answer: *Yes

Boating AIM-54s with bags is save from position 3, position 1 & 2 are save at 23 tons of total mass and Jester won't eject, at 26 tons he will ejects but you will recover the plane before splashing the water.

but there are some issues...

Apparently F-14s wheels doesn't like wheels blocks on all position breaks landing gear.

Why I am bringing this giving the fact it was never meant to do that?

I am bringing it because, me and my buddies we want to do some PvE ops and we want to minimalize number of aircraft carriers we operate from. Kuznetsov is the most preferable since all of us have SU-33 and we don't want to restrict our self's to just low fidelity and harriers.

We could not request take-off to avoid this issue, but it just doesn't make it looks as cool as with blast deflector.

I bringing only F-14 because that's the only aircraft I have tested so far and I only have F-14 and a harrier as western carrier aircrafts. this issue may exist on F-18 as well, but I had no way of testing it.

The design of the Tomcat's and Hornet's landing gear is not compatible with the retractable chocks on the Kuz. Too many bits and bobs sticking out in front of the wheels. Especially the F-18 with it's trailing link style gear. That is more than likely why the gear is breaking.