how to download it???

Svandamme76

On startup DCS news linked tells me it's been released

the page says download it via module manager

the license account page confirms I have a license for it.

But there's no Supercarrier to be found in the Module Manager.

I'm on stable version, surely early access doesn't mean it's for the Beta DCS only? It's been out there much longer, right?

GGG Gunit : Any Time Baby !

Are you on Openbeta?

If not, you need to be in openbeta.

All modules in early access get released first in OpenBeta, and later added to the release version.

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• ED Team
no i'm on stable.. bit confusing if they announce it in the stable version and don't mention "only in beta"

sure early access, but so is f14b at the moment, and that's in stable ...

Hi

Modules always appear first in open beta, it is our development cycle.

Open beta > stable version.

As soon as we know when the next stable version is coming we will let you know here

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=273255

You can run both open beta and stable version if you have room, or switch to open beta which is our public testing build.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2