Shooter 'Launch Routine' more coming?

Axel40

Early access, get all that, I'm a patient man :music_whistling:

Just wondering though.

The Super Carrier 'Shooter' (after spin up) Has one launch animation, I mean it's a nice, long, complex animation and it's wonderful.

What I was wondering is this....

Are we going to get different launch animations? I hear that on US Carriers most shooters use a variety of mimes/acting and is in fact, not even frowned on by the powers that be.

I'd love to see more down the line, kinda like the 'bow and arrow' launch and so on. Hey, maybe what I heard was wrong but just let me know if we might get a few more, random would be great!:thumbup:

+1

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

Hopefully. I've noticed a bit of repetitiveness with many of the AI that they can hopefully randomize a bit. Some optimization is needed for the Tomcat, too. The guy putting the holdback bar tends to clip into the fuselage when he stands up, for example.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2