Behind the Scenes of Polychop Simulations - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-02-2018, 05:04 AM   #1
borchi_2b
3rd Party Developer

Default Behind the Scenes of Polychop Simulations

Hi to all of you.

I have heard and seen many requests that people want to know what is happening behind the curtains of Polychop Simulations.
We do understand the interest and we are more then happy that the community is still interested in our company and the product we sell currently and the products that are planned.
I can not and will not reveal much for now what is planned and what is going on.
I can only state so far that we are at a point, where we negotiated the terms of licensing for a certain number of helicopters with well known manufacturers. Yes it is more then only one manufacturer, which was only possible do to the help of Josh and Erik.
I am not sure how we can ever pay this back, but I am sure we will figure out something.

We also decided to have our mainfocus on DCS, but we are also looking into a simulation software that is specifically non combat, which does not imply that we cancel out a civil helicopter for DCS.

At the end I want to state that we will defenately share more news this year and that we also plan a contest for the world wide community of flightsim.
What kind of contest this will be and to which product this is linked will be revealed in a seperate news about it. Now and then we will also be seen on social media, but we will anounce that a few weeks ahead.

That is it for now and I wish all of you a productiv weekend.

Your Polychop team
Old 03-02-2018, 08:59 AM   #2
BravoYankee4

Exiting news. Thanks for the update even though your are not able to really share anything today
BravoYankee4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 09:03 AM   #3
BravoYankee4

By the way, if I get this for Christmas I would be a very happy boy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	G.Boymans-Hkp4-NBG-6845.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	180211  
BravoYankee4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 09:28 AM   #4
Boberro
Veteran

Maybe people thought also about your working conditions, bureau, design photos ect.
ED posted years ago a cut of their day in the bureau with photos during work, team ect.

Boberro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 09:42 AM   #5
FragBum

Quote:
Originally Posted by borchi_2b View Post
Hi to all of you.

I have heard and seen many requests that people want to know what is happening behind the curtains of Polychop Simulations.
We do understand the interest and we are more then happy that the community is still interested in our company and the product we sell currently and the products that are planned.
I can not and will not reveal much for now what is planned and what is going on.
I can only state so far that we are at a point, where we negotiated the terms of licensing for a certain number of helicopters with well known manufacturers. Yes it is more then only one manufacturer, which was only possible do to the help of Josh and Erik.
I am not sure how we can ever pay this back, but I am sure we will figure out something.

We also decided to have our mainfocus on DCS, but we are also looking into a simulation software that is specifically non combat, which does not imply that we cancel out a civil helicopter for DCS.

At the end I want to state that we will defenately share more news this year and that we also plan a contest for the world wide community of flightsim.
What kind of contest this will be and to which product this is linked will be revealed in a seperate news about it. Now and then we will also be seen on social media, but we will anounce that a few weeks ahead.

That is it for now and I wish all of you a productiv weekend.

Your Polychop team
Awesome guys, thank you.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors.
FragBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 11:06 AM   #6
Gizzy

Thanks for the update lads...

Quote:
Originally Posted by borchi_2b View Post
...We also decided to have our mainfocus on DCS....
Great to hear that
Gizzy is offline   Reply With Quote