No update...

clanitho

Well ... there is nothing left but to ignore such unfinished modules. And to fall back on tried and tested. Like the A-10C, for example. I think it's also a pity that even at the Mirage has not done anything for a long time. Or the SA342. Maybe we are too impatient, can be.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Well ... there is nothing left but to ignore such unfinished modules. And to fall back on tried and tested. Like the A-10C, for example. I think it's also a pity that even at the Mirage has not done anything for a long time. Or the SA342. Maybe we are too impatient, can be.

No I would say your justified

As the work for newer projects has to progress, there's sadly no Razbam-member available here in the AV8B forum spending chill pills. One video per month does not seem to be enough...

But at the end I'm sure a new "harrier-update-wave" will occur in the near future, when the other plane is put on hold. something like that :rolleyes:

Well, 2 weeks:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=204693&page=2

Straight your facts guys...

Jojo I'm sure all other people are intelligent enough to look at a post that was put out after a big backlash back in march https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comments/84dxo8/doubts_on_the_status_of_av8b/dvpb5wh/

Did you know why that post in Reddit got such huge amounts of comments and same frusturation we have right now? No updates, no changelogs and no communication.

There are no needs to straighten any facts as its been clear since January of this year.

I hope you can come out with a better answer to this rather than your standard circlejerk in both M2K and AV-8B subforums.

Jojo I'm sure all other people are intelligent enough to look at a post that was put out after a big backlash back in march

Did you know why that post in Reddit got such huge amounts of comments and same frusturation we have right now? No updates, no changelogs and no communication.

There are no needs to straighten any facts as its been clear since January of this year.

I hope you can come out with a better answer to this rather than your standard circlejerk in both M2K and AV-8B subforums.

I don't understand why people complain about no update when Harrier is updated each month, sometime multiple times in the month ?

So now both modules have an update news sticky post (even if not much lately for M-2000C), and Razbam just started a monthly video communication on YouTube.

You can add their Facebook and official website.

So if people come here to complain about no update or no coms, they should be able to go to the "Update News" post or see their communication on ED forum, Facebook, YouTube and website.

Isn't it ?

So who is doing circlejerk ? Me or people still complaining and ignoring correctives actions .

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I don't understand why people complain about no update when Harrier is updated each month, sometime multiple times in the month ?

So now both modules have an update news sticky post (even if not much lately for M-2000C), and Razbam just started a monthly video communication on YouTube.

You can add their Facebook and official website.

So if people come here to complain about no update or no coms, they should be able to go to the "Update News" post or see their communication on ED forum, Facebook, YouTube and website.

Isn't it ?

So who is doing circlejerk ? Me or people still complaining and ignoring correctives actions .

Video that has nothing new? Has nothing that answers peoples concerns? They can inflate number of information sources as much as they want but it still does not have any answer OP's frustration.

People are complaining about fixes and features that are not here yet after a long while. There are still several bugs that haven't got fixed since day 1.

I'm clearly not the one that is doing the circlejerk as I don't write unless I see a necessity whereas you keep linking update changelog post to the every similar topics.

You probably don't understand it as your standarts of a DCS module is "I don't care if its not working I'm okay with a small bugfix update comes out every month"

Video that has nothing new? Has nothing that answers peoples concerns? They can inflate number of information sources as much as they want but it still does not have any answer OP's frustration.

People are complaining about fixes and features that are not here yet after a long while. There are still several bugs that haven't got fixed since day 1.

I'm clearly not the one that is doing the circlejerk as I don't write unless I see a necessity whereas you keep linking update changelog post to the every similar topics.

You probably don't understand it as your standarts of a DCS module is "I don't care if its not working I'm okay with a small bugfix update comes out every month"

Name me any other Third Party that updates its modules as often as RAZBAM, from a small bugfix to a major update.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

What?

You have followed the Viggen from his Early Release to today?

Every module is in continuous updating-improving process

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Don't buy early access man.

It's the same thing currently with some Hornet buyer.

And even if I'm interested on the module, I will wait on this one. It didn't bite the "it will give you time to learn the module as it will progress".

Heatblur release their products in a way that there is no need for "often" updates.
:lol:

Don't tell me they don't need to update their product (without S).

They have multiples update posts.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=206281

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=199206

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=215712

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=181548

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=218990

No problem with that, I'm not bashing Heatblur. Each company its way to handle its business and com.

It's wrong to say "no update on Harrier", that's all.

And if you think INS or VRST page can be coded within few days then you should monitor more closely each Early Access modules progression time...

PS: same questions call for same the answer. That's all !

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

:lol:

Don't tell me they don't need to update their product (without S).

They have multiples update posts.

I have no idea how did you manage to put out that long post in a easy to understand compilation of words. I doubt that I said Heatblur doesn't update. You can read the post you quoted again.

Coming back to that they seriously didn't need to release updates in the same manner of RAZBAM.

It's wrong to say "no update on Harrier", that's all.

And if you think INS or VRST page can be coded within few days then you should monitor more closely each Early Access modules progression time...

Can you quote my post that indicates "something can be coded within few days" in response to this?

Don't buy early access man.

Funny this has been goto answer these days. No I'm happy with other early access products I have bought within DCS.

What?

You have followed the Viggen from his Early Release to today?

Every module is in continuous updating-improving process

Would you elaborate?

It's the same thing currently with some Hornet buyer.

Hornet radar is awful for A2A right now, see the video posted to Hoggit today, and since we don't have A2G precision weapons I have given up flying it for now.

The AV-8B is at least capable right now for it's main role of ground attack with precision weapons (Still waiting for JDAM though). AFAIK the person working on the AV-8B NA Right now is doing the INS code and that is supposed to be a big task. So like ED right now working on the Hornet Radar and other behind the scenes stuff there is less accomplished for the same amount of work. I guess whatever issue people are concerned about isnt a top priority.

I dont really care what way a dev team wants to release modules, a year overdue but feature complete like the F-14B or early and WIP like the AV-8B NA. Seems to take the same amount of time either way...

Seems like RAZBAM is taking a page from Heatblurs book since the MiG-19P is supposed release finished sate with an S in development.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

RAZBAM, the "that's good enough" company.

All I could ever add to this is that after 20+ months we still can't tune the radio in the Viggen and it's almost 4 years now that we don't have working FFB on the Su-27. I guess HB and ED are "that's good enough" companies as well pinkiepieexcited.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

All I could ever add to this is that after 20+ months we still can't tune the radio in the Viggen and it's almost 4 years now that we don't have working FFB on the Su-27. I guess HB and ED are "that's good enough" companies as well pinkiepieexcited.png

I'd say enjoy the cool-aid, but judging from your sig and avatar I'm guessing you've had enough.

"Stop it, get some help." - MJ