** DCS: F-14 Development Update - September!! **

Cobra847

HAHAHAAHHAHA if it's available for the UK side then why not.

Lol, to be fair, as much as I love your UK skins and use them quite a bit myself, I think maybe this time around I have to agree. You can’t have a Tomcat in UK colours. Now a Tomcat pilot with the Union Jack on his sleeve is another matter.

I’ll just pretend I’m on a exchange tour. :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm as timings go, this seems perfect as I received my works bonus today. Guess I’ll be buying a new F14 with it. :D

Stunning update, those artshots look amazing, and the A6 wow. If you ever get the tick just make her into a flying full fidelity module, I’ll be adding that to the hangar as well.

Can’t wait till next Friday.

You mean a month from next Friday...

October 7 is the great unveiling

Oh, and congrats on the work bonus!

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

You mean a month from next Friday...

October 7 is the great unveiling

Oh, and congrats on the work bonus!

Ahhhh bugger, see I’m that excited I’m wishing the month away. Only issue is, I’m flying back from the states on the 7th Oct. :doh::doh::doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Does the TER (Triple Ejector Rack, BRU-42) on the belly station (with the mk82 on it) mean that we can carry multiple stores per station, or is that reserved for training bombs only? If so, why would single stores hang from a TER when they could also be hung from a SER (Single Ejector Rack, BRU-32)?

f14-detail-rack-bomb-02.gif

f14-detail-rack-bomb-03.gif

f14-detail-rack-bomb-01.gif

http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-detail-rack-bomb.htm

EDiT: also cheers for doing the LAU-138 CM rail, that is going to be fun to toy around with. How much extra glitter does that thing provide? Was it used much?

f14-detail-lau138.gif

Edited by Nanne118

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Groundpounder extraordinaire

SPECS: i7-4790K, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 16 GB RAM, MSI GTX 980ti, Thrustmaster WARTHOG HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals, TrackIR 5

Does this news meaning the release of F-14 on 7th October ?

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

aha :)

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Awwww HB you did it again!

Why dont you provide awesome pics like this one in 4k resolution for wallpaper usage? :mad::mad::)

The A6 renders are my wallpaper.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

:cry:

^^^ that’s tears of joy.

It’s the culmination of all I have ever wanted since first flight siming in the 90s.

Thankyou you team HB.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Stunning work !!

Thank you guys !!

This Jester menu should be a little see thru IMO.

And be sure we can bind these Jester menu and sub-menus to a china-hat on our HOTAS and it will be perfect :-)

The menu is still work in progress and yes, the JESTER-AI commands will be bindable under the inputs, including each command separately, so you could also use it with voice activation programs, hotas, etc.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/