Community A-4E

Impressive work , i was not aware you can do so much without the SDK

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If this is going to be a free release.Will you guys contact ED to have it put into the free DCS World 1.5 download along with the Su-25T and TF-51 Mustang.Or is it going to be downloaded on your website only.:huh:Because even though i said awhile back that i wasn't going to buy your non PFM/ASM modeled Skyhawk.I wouldn't mind getting it for free from the DCS World 1.5/2.5 download.So that way i can fly with it awhile until some other 3rd party eventually makes a fully modeled Skyhawk someday.

Since i think the other replied missed a bit on your question. yes, the plane will be free for anyone to download and use personally or in their servers. It is very unlikely it will be included in any way from the base game, from ED. It will be a seperate download, and those who don't have it will see a placeholder.

Since i think the other replied missed a bit on your question. yes, the plane will be free for anyone to download and use personally or in their servers. It is very unlikely it will be included in any way from the base game, from ED. It will be a seperate download, and those who don't have it will see a placeholder.
Okay thanks for the answer.Prowler111 from Razbam said their going to be making a fully modeled A-4 Skyhawk sometime in the next couple of years.So I'll probably buy that when it comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

September 2016 Update

While I know a number of you will be disappointed, we don't have anything in a state that's ready to show this update. Most of the team has been on vacation or otherwise occupied this month.

Items in-progress that we're not quite ready to show include a number of small external model improvements, a dozen or so weapons in-progress, as well as advances in the system programming for a bunch of gauges and systems. Cockpit test modes and indicators are improving.

We've also recently acquired some new documentation that will help us model a few systems more accurately than before.

Thanks for everyone's encouragement, and next month we should have some neat surprises for everyone.

--gos

• 3 weeks later...
Holy shit! Looks amazing! This is the first demonstrated in DCS right?

Not sure, but I haven't personally seen another video out there. I'm sure the F-18 and Viggen will blow us away once the developers finally share details of their modules, but while we wait for preorder/release, it's fun to toot around in the mud in the A-4.

:pilotfly:

--gos

Edited by gospadin

Impressive!!!!

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Good work, keep it up! :)

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]