black panel huey where do I find it

jozeff

Hello,

Take a look at this thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3236336#post3236336

On the final post the user zaelu shares the mod files, that can be easily installed on the saved games file tree, without need of Jsgme.

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Just curious...where do you have to pay $4 per quarter? I didn't have to pay anything.

I believe he was refering to JSGME, which has become hard to find and on some sites you have to subscribe in order to download it.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I believe he was refering to JSGME, which has become hard to find and on some sites you have to subscribe in order to download it.

Simply use OVGME instead. Much more versartile! Supports multiple Installs in one tool, can handle MOD directories in different location, etc.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

When i click on the file for downloading an image

Appear in center of screen and ask to pay 4$ quarterly if i want that file.

I'm not dreaming.

I will retry after my job tonight and try to save the the image just to show you

what i mean.

Have a nice day !

Steff.

• 1 year later...

May it be that the Black Patos pit does no longer work since a few DCS updates? I enabled it in OVGME the way I always do after an update, but the pit remains gray (and it also seems that it's missing the windows now). Since they once fixed that "no windows" problem, I suppose they changed some stuff in the file structure?

Edit: Just noticed that there was a conflict with another mod. It's black again now.

Edited by rge75

That $4 per quarter screen is a donation request by LockOnFiles, and you would click the yellow donate button to do that. If not, you click the download button in the lower right and go ahead with the download. You don't have to donate to get the file.

I just tried to download it none of the links worked

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.