USN VA-195 Dambusters

USN TOPGUN Gray

USN TOPGUN Green

USMC VMA-121 Green Knights

USMC VMA-131 Diamondbacks

USMC VMA-211 Avengers

USMC VMA-311 Tomcats

USMC Pacific Missile Test Range

We have additional skins as well, but some may not release with the initial release. For our international lineup, we have Israel and Kuwait confirmed (I believe) with several others. The A-4 is also remarkably easy to paint and I think it should be quite easy for others to make skins for it as well.

:thumbup:

great !!!

:thumbup:

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

I was looking for photos of A-4Es that had been retro fitted with the avionics hump and they are a few and far between. Anybody know how many received the mod or which squadrons had them? I finally had a chance to go through this thread and noticed many wanting the standard A-4E or the hot rod A-4F version. I notice that two TOPGUN skins will be included so I'm assuming they are fictional skins as TOPGUN didn't operate humpback A-4Es. Skinning options for these will be limited for real world units. I'm not a "fictional" skin lover and prefer accurate skins. I really hope somewhere down the road an adversary A-4 is developed to go head to head with the F-14. Still looking forward to flying this and excellent work by everyone!

ASUS TUF GAMING X670E with AMD RYZEN 5 7600X, 64GB DDR4, ASUS TUF GAMING 4080

Pico 4, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Formally Known As: wpnssgt (google it :smilewink: )

But taking in count that's not possible for a free module I think is just so nice to have the Skyhawk as it is.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thanks so much to the team for making this!

Too bad we can't donate..

The video looks amazing, can't wait to fly the Scooter!

I do have a question about the workaround for the cat launch: how does it work? Does your scooter have some extra thrust? Is this extra thrust only present in certain conditions (speed, altitude, wait on wheels,..) or only when on the carrier? Or is there just a hardcoded acceleration from standing still on a carrier?

Hope this doesn't bother you but I would just like to know if other phases of flight are affected so I can take this into account when flying her.

@SVTONY these people receive no monetary compensation for all the work they have put in, I think it is very nice of them to do this. If they want to do something else now instead of making it into a full module, who are we to ask them for more? I am sure they have weighed all the pros and cons when making this decision. Remember, it is not just coding but there is also legal work and other stuff involved.

Specs: Samsung Odyssey MR (VR)

MoBo ASUS Z97-K ; CPU i5-4690K 4.1GHz w/CM Hyper212 Evo; GPU GTX 980Ti; RAM 2400MHz CL11 2x8GB; SSD Samsung EVO 250GB (x2); HDD WD Blue 1TB; Case Corsair Obsidian 450D

Thrustmast T.16000M TWCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS modules: NTTR, Normandy, M-2000C, Mi-8, SA342, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Bf.109K4, FW-190D9, P-51D, Hawk T.1A, CA

Nice video.

I don't want to take away from anyone's work, but some of the things highlighted in it, like not actually being able to hook up to the catapult and having to code in a work around in the flight model to take off from the carrier, are just a few of the many reasons a full module would have been nice.

That is why they were so clear about the free community mod. With out founding a company, 3rd party developer status, which requires a lot of money and legal stuff, upfront, they have no access to the SDK. So their only option is to do it with the modable SFM/SM and work around the limitations.

I am still in awe what they achieved with the SFM. This is a brilliant work!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

now a question for the guys with a potato as a CPU. Will there be a lower res texture pack ?(outside and cockpit)

i will be producing a performance pack for the cockpit. it may not be available day one, but it is on my to-do list. the plane's external maps shouldn't tax a machine any more than an f-15 would, but since we're targeting only the new PBR lighting, there won't be specular maps produced for the module.

Edited by plusnine_

plusnine

Community A-4E-C

(Textures & sounds)

Amazing!! super work chaps! Love it.

Now I don´t know if you are aware but the Argentine Air force also has some Scooter operating. we have 36 A4-Ar witch are M´with modernized avionics. we always have between 4 to 6 flying and the rest preserved to save on flight ours, since they are indeed used air frames.

when will this be out?

The answer to your question is on page 95, post #941.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

BC3660- End of October, maybe earlier.

Definitely looking like a spooky Halloween launch in the best possible scenario. My hardware problem along with some other factors may have complicated things. More to come on Monday.

Former A-4E-C 3D Artist

Logo Credit to Plusnine