A-7E

bC3660

I’m pretty sure Razbam is making that one.

ASUS ROG Zephyrus S GX502GW

(Core i7-9750H, RTX 2070, 32 GB ram)

TM Warthog - TM T-Flight Pedals - TrackIr 5 - Cougar MFD

Modules

F-86F - T.1A - A-10C - M-2000C - UH-1 - F-5 - P-51 - SA342 - Spitfire - AJS-37 - AV-8B - F/A-18C - L-39 - MiG-21 - MiG-15 - KA-50

FC3 - CA - NTTR - Normandy - WWII AP - LotATC - TacView

I thought Razbam was making the A-6 too. But now Heatblur is making it. I think that Heatblur would do a better job on the A-7 also.

Razbam is a good dev, and they already have an A-7E for FSX. I don't think getting their A-7 done will be as large of a process for them as it would be for anyone else.

A RAZBAM A-7 would be a first day buy for me!! :thumbup: Their Harrier has been nothing less than spectacular despite what some folks may think about the progress of the early access development. The A-7 will be absolutely AWESOME!!

Edited by AG-51_Razor
spelling

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes! I love the SLUF!!!

Their Harrier has been nothing less that spectacular despite what some folks may think about the progress of the early access development.

For a moment, I thought I read "Their Harrier has been nothing that spectacular" and I nearly responded by saying, "Funny. That's what a lot of people concluded about the real-life Harrier!!!" :megalol:

The real life harrier was spectacular and had a very good combat record. It was a 1960’s design.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Razbam is a good dev, and they already have an A-7E for FSX. I don't think getting their A-7 done will be as large of a process for them as it would be for anyone else.

Razbam announced dozen of modules, and keep announcing new modules every month. Plus they concentrating on Falklands now. I don't think A7's turn will come anytime soon in next 5 years.

Razbam announced dozen of modules, and keep announcing new modules every month. Plus they concentrating on Falklands now. I don't think A7's turn will come anytime soon in next 5 years.

If Heatblur is taking the A-6, I wouldn't be surprised if they released along a similar time frame honestly.

I am more interested in the A7 Corsair II than the A6 intruder. One thing is, A6 don't have gun (A7 has more hi cap gun) and not a good HUD display. When compared. The A7 has better features and is more marketable...Then there is the twin seat making A6 a bit more harder to create.

I am more interested in the A7 Corsair II than the A6 intruder. One thing is, A6 don't have gun (A7 has more hi cap gun) and not a good HUD display. When compared. The A7 has better features and is more marketable...Then there is the twin seat making A6 a bit more harder to create.

The A-6 was 100% a superior medium to heavy attack aircraft. The A-7 was good, but there is a reason it was replaced as quickly as it was, where the A-6 soldiered on for nearly a decade more

Well the A 7 was a Fighter turned into an attacker as a stop gap till a propper all weather dedicated attack aircaft was developed, and that is what sets apparte the Intruder: its a day/night all weather dedicated attack aircraft.

....kind of...

The A-7 was a development of the F-8. It was intended to replace the A-4 as the Navy light attack platform.

It was never a stop gap..

I'm actually OK with A6...

The single seat A7E would be much easier to make for Heatblur when compared with a much complicated A6E. But they seem to have confirmed for an AI A6, which is good. Still, as it is, they are already loaded with more work. I still believe the A7 would be much easier to work for them as its a single seater. Its upto Heatblur to make the final decision on what to make.

They're overcomitted and under-delivering lately.

The list of modules they want to do is way too ambitious for only having two coders.

Agree and disagree

I think they have a set out schedule of what they want. If you look at that and expect a "finish from announce date" being the same for each module, then they're going to disappoint. I think a lot of what they announced is "to do in the future." However, I also think that maybe this is having the good effect of pushing other devs forward (especially if Heatblur does "take" the A-6 from them).

However, it does leave open the question of whether or not they support their finished modules. Looking at the Mirage, it's a great jet that's widely liked. It did take time to get there, but it's there. The Harrier will get there, and so on.

They really do need to bring on a couple more coders, though.

Well, each module will take around 3-5 years develop and the more complicated the module is, its going to take even longer. Which is why I suggested the A7, a single seater and not that complex...at least when compared with A6.

The Harrier is also a complex jet...with its special ability. Its going to take a looong while till its operational with campaigns.

They also have the AV8 for FSX, and going on over 11months now and output has turned into a crawl. I read alot about the A7 and was a cool airframe for the time. I would only hope ED or HB rocks it.

They also have the AV8 for FSX, and going on over 11months now and output has turned into a crawl. I read alot about the A7 and was a cool airframe for the time. I would only hope ED or HB rocks it.

Now imagine that with the A6 as full fidelity project and that is a very complex aircraft. Its better to do it as AI model for now.

A7 seems better when compared with modeling a fresh 2 seat (side by side). I can see how long the F-14 is taking and that's two seat too. Good thing is F-14 will have even more better sales.

A6 in an emergency chance moment cannot go air to air...eg: like you see a slow air to air mover and you happen to be nearby (sidewinders are easily spoofed). A7 has a gun and thats better sales, its got good ground pounding abilities too. Not bad...Its even a bit more faster are agile than A6.

As we all know a module in DCS (full fidelity) takes around 3-5 years.

• 2 weeks later...

does razbam only have the right to make the a-7e now that they have announced it or whatever they did because I was thinking of making one myself (obviously with a team) and going 3rd party somehow. Aso if you would like to help with my project pm me :helpsmilie:

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G GTX 1050 3GB 8GB Ram 'Beauty MATE' :thumbup:

Owner of PROJECT TORNADO https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=221698 :helpsmilie:

I mean I know they have announced it but it will def be another few years till they make it. meh.

I might try to find another plane to dedicate my time to

Edited by djokerslam6

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G GTX 1050 3GB 8GB Ram 'Beauty MATE' :thumbup:

Owner of PROJECT TORNADO https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=221698 :helpsmilie: