DMT SLAVE TO WAYPOINT - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-16-2018, 06:52 PM   #11
SUNTSAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanitho View Post
The question was about Tpod not Maverick.
After having designated waypoint , Dmt is positionned on this spi but if you activate Tpod , it is not possible to put it automaticaly on this spi.
Hi clanitho,

I understand perfectly what information you are specifically after and to my knowledge slaving the TPOD is not functional yet (I could be wrong). I was not answering your question directly, I was adding to this thread title which is specific to the DMT.

In other posts people have mentioned that CHRISXTR3M3's excellent video could be slightly confusing because of his wingmans chatter. Having made my video at the weekend without a wingman, covering several topics including this one; to be helpful I thought I would add a link here.

My video covers not only this topic but also weapons management and cockpit closure. All elements people have posted questions or concerns about. Hence why I posted my video in the video thread, as it relates to a variety of topics. Cheers.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:35 AM   #12
CHRISXTR3M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNTSAG View Post
Hi clanitho,

I understand perfectly what information you are specifically after and to my knowledge slaving the TPOD is not functional yet (I could be wrong). I was not answering your question directly, I was adding to this thread title which is specific to the DMT.

In other posts people have mentioned that CHRISXTR3M3's excellent video could be slightly confusing because of his wingmans chatter. Having made my video at the weekend without a wingman, covering several topics including this one; to be helpful I thought I would add a link here.

My video covers not only this topic but also weapons management and cockpit closure. All elements people have posted questions or concerns about. Hence why I posted my video in the video thread, as it relates to a variety of topics. Cheers.

I appreciate your help in creating a video that wasn't interjected with wing chatter. You did a great job in your tutorial. I got my revamped version uploaded tonight as yesterday I came home to baby duty (5 month son) and thus my PC went untouched.

I'd like to see if maybe you and I can collab and try to find a way to get the TGP to work with the waypoints. Check PMs SUNTSAG.

as for the video, here is the updated one. Thank you all for being patient with me, and I hope to find a solution and present it to you guys for the TGP. at this time I haven't been able to get the slave function that is in the TGP to work yet.....key work YET.

CHRISXTR3M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 03:29 PM   #13
clanitho

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRISXTR3M3 View Post
I appreciate your help in creating a video that wasn't interjected with wing chatter. You did a great job in your tutorial. I got my revamped version uploaded tonight as yesterday I came home to baby duty (5 month son) and thus my PC went untouched.

I'd like to see if maybe you and I can collab and try to find a way to get the TGP to work with the waypoints. Check PMs SUNTSAG.

as for the video, here is the updated one. Thank you all for being patient with me, and I hope to find a solution and present it to you guys for the TGP. at this time I haven't been able to get the slave function that is in the TGP to work yet.....key work YET.

Thanks guys for your help.
MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits
clanitho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:51 PM   #14
CHRISXTR3M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRISXTR3M3 View Post

Mission I made and used in the video is up for grabs for anyone who wants to test it. You can do it single player, or you can have a flight of up to 4.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3300502/
CHRISXTR3M3 is offline   Reply With Quote