Mission 2

scudrunner

I hope I'm not the only one that has this issue (or I do?). Has happened 3 times in a row and I'm now stuck.

If there is a trigger to be had by the JTAC in this mission it isn't happening. From departure to the RV point, the last action that happens is the a scripted Gazelle attacking an AAA point I believe. At no point is there a call from the JTAC or indication to attack the AA vehicles (I don't know what is supposed to happen but I suspect JTAC is to navigate you around the threats enroute).

Meatball indicates going to "THE observation point" but there's no indication as to where that exactly is. If you destroy the AA vehicles nothing happens.

The JTAC predators (3 of them ?!) are northwest of the AO just cruising around at a bizarrely low altitude.

Seems like a cool mission, especially if the Predator is supposed to IR lase the targets or threats for you.

If someone knows a work around by all means, and thank you.

- Moody

No joy. Repaired and something fixed but not evidently this. I have tried turning on the easy radios, thinking perhaps that was it, and there still isn't an option for JTAC. Destroying the 3 primaries and simply flying home and landing is also not sufficient for "passing" the mission, despite it being the primary.

What exactly is supposed to happen? I am confident there is some kind of trigger that isn't being hit. I opened up the mission in the editor and I cannot edit or check anything out. I may try turning on icons and destroying the secondary objective as well, if it isn't hidden. Even then, when I take out the AA targets, there is no kind of trigger activating anyway.

It may be a JTAC type bug, which I've noticed with JTAC trying to work at night= nogo (at least IR pointer-wise), despite it being one of DCS' bread and butter features. Not that I've had it work 100% well with the Gazelle anyway.

- Moody