DCS A-10C VR Home Cockpit development

cockpit-vr

Hello

I am a Korean home cockpit developer.

We developed a home cockpit product that anyone can easily assemble and install.

It can be controlled in the same way as it actually does.

For more information, please visit our website and subscribe to the YouTube channel where the following videos are displayed.

http://www.cockpit-vr.com

INTRO

Cold Start

Assemble

c93396_048e712d18f344feb2a96168ef56226d~mv2.webp

c93396_9796cb762d244456bc95d022ff61445e~mv2.webp

Hello and welcome sir

Interesting modular design you have there. Are you utilizing DCS-BIOS or something completely different. How would end-customer manage in case ED makes changes to the command setup for the A10C? Will you be able to support in such a case?

I am slight surprised you're running wireless to the central receiver box. I would have thought it made the setup more complicated.

Despite that it looks nice and I certainly wish you all the best of luck on your business, sir :thumbup:

Cheers

Hans

Hello!!! Thank your reply and interest

Hello and welcome sir

Interesting modular design you have there. Are you utilizing DCS-BIOS or something completely different. How would end-customer manage in case ED makes changes to the command setup for the A10C? Will you be able to support in such a case?

I am slight surprised you're running wireless to the central receiver box. I would have thought it made the setup more complicated.

Despite that it looks nice and I certainly wish you all the best of luck on your business, sir :thumbup:

Cheers

Hans

It uses DCS-bios.

Translate the message sent from the receiver connected to the computer into DCS-bios.

This connection has a very important advantage.

If an error occurs in the input window, it does not affect the computer at all. Simply turn off the input device and turn it on. Therefore, we can create a very stable system environment. And because the display is not implemented, this wireless connection is possible and the entire cockpit can be implemented.

Have you ever stopped a mission because your computer was down? This is very annoying.

I think there should be no hardware-induced problems while implementing the environment that is closest to actual flight at the cheapest price.

This modular design allows users to choose only what they need. So it allows us to construct a more realistic, cheaper, and more efficient system.

System settings are not complex at all and only need to update DCS-bios on the computer and the connected receiver.

This system has 22 modules, but only one receiver.

It uses DCS-bios.

Translate the message sent from the receiver connected to the computer into DCS-bios.

This connection has a very important advantage.

If an error occurs in the input window, it does not affect the computer at all. Simply turn off the input device and turn it on. Therefore, we can create a very stable system environment. And because the display is not implemented, this wireless connection is possible and the entire cockpit can be implemented.

Have you ever stopped a mission because your computer was down? This is very annoying.

I think there should be no hardware-induced problems while implementing the environment that is closest to actual flight at the cheapest price.

This modular design allows users to choose only what they need. So it allows us to construct a more realistic, cheaper, and more efficient system.

System settings are not complex at all and only need to update DCS-bios on the computer and the connected receiver.

This system has 22 modules, but only one receiver.

c93396_a85c59c452ec46b59e0ac7c0704ccfcd~mv2.jpg

c93396_5e397e81f7fa40a7a0ffbf70048a61f3~mv2.jpg

c93396_14fd1b2cb3ca4f748eeaee14fc512939~mv2.jpg

This is the actual installation.

There are only hotas, VR, and power lines connected to the computer.

The box on the computer is the receiver.

• 2 weeks later...