Mission 2 issues

Ther are new bushes in the LZ of the Checkpoint may preventing the AI from landing and the mission will not continue at this point. :(

We already fixed that problem today 08.24.19 and send the new miz file to ED for updating.

Maybe they can make a hotfix very soon next week. :thumbup:

Also, we start a ckeck of all other missions concerning obstacles appearing du to changes in the Caucasus map itself.

We heat it by our self if something happens and a flight has to be abandoned, but we promise to fix any possible issue within a matter of days as long as the problem is up to us and the mission design. :thumbup:

INSTANT PROBLEM SOLVING

:helpsmilie:Go to your Graphic Setup and reduce GRAS and Bushes below 1000.:thumbup:

DEZEMBER 30.2019

We've revised the mission. More information about it in this thread.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4156674&postcount=36

2099653180_DigitalCombatSimulator24_08.201913_57_15(2)_LI.thumb.jpg.f11d748edb418c3ddf06274ff501c286.jpg

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I have another problem. When I start up the Huey, nothing happens anymore. It worked fine on my first attempt (tower told me to go to the runway), but I now tried several times again and after the speech of Wolf 1, nothing is gonna happen. Therefore I decided to simply start, but that won't work because the event at the harbour won't trigger then (no green smoke and message to climb to 500 feet again).

So I wonder what I'm missing? I started up the helicopter, turned on all radios, set to preset 2 as well as intercom 2. So what else has to be fullfilled to trigger the next event? I tried twice today, but same problem again. Unfortunately I forgot to save the trk file.

A whole convoy of trucks is moving along the taxi way.

Edit: Looks like you deleted the question about the truck...

" Was confused between mission 1 and 2 :doh:

Not sure whats mission 2 is all about :music_whistling:

Always happy landings ;)

Ther are new bushes in the LZ of the Checkpoint may preventing the AI from landing and the mission will not continue at this point. :(

We already fixed that problem today 08.24.19 and send the new miz file to ED for updating.

Maybe they can make a hotfix very soon next week. :thumbup:

Also, we start a ckeck of all other missions concerning obstacles appearing du to changes in the Caucasus map itself.

We heat it by our self if something happens and a flight has to be abandoned, but we promise to fix any possible issue within a matter of days as long as the problem is up to us and the mission design. :thumbup:

INSTANT PROBLEM SOLVING

:helpsmilie:Go to your Graphic Setup and reduce GRAS and Bushes below 1000.:thumbup:

I should have read that BEFORE flying mission 2....;-) Took me probably 10 minutes until I figured out that the AI really won't make it. Looks like I have to wait for the update in that case (I don't want to reduce the amount of trees).

I should have read that BEFORE flying mission 2....;-) Took me probably 10 minutes until I figured out that the AI really won't make it. Looks like I have to wait for the update in that case (I don't want to reduce the amount of trees).

For me, there is not really a difference with reduced trees, may because it's in a valley and even the bush causes the problem locks quite the same. So i would say it's worth to give him a try. :smartass:

Always happy landings ;)

Wolf 1 Exploted when I was about to finish crossing the last cargo... so frustrating second mission. Please FIX IT.

You may end the transport task bevor Wolf 1 gets into the water.

As described

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4031564&postcount=16

So you may come back to that mission again when you have more practice ore better controls whatever may help out and try it again.

Any cargo mission can be abandoned without breaking the mission. It is up to you.

I check that Harbour frequency thing. Not sure what you mean right now. But the frequency is set by your copilot and Harbour is talking to you. No break of the mission because of that.

But anyway it should be correct and in accordance with the radio talk.

So thanks for pointing out. We change it for a future update. :thumbup:

Always happy landings ;)

Also, it is not clear what do I have to do after leaving the ingeneers on the mountain. I was instructed to pick cargo next to the trucks (there are two of them.... ) and then... what???? SOOOOO FRUSTRATING.... I have to do it alll agaaaaaaaainnhnnnnn...

I hate this mission two SOOO MUCH!!

Edited by Ala13_Kokakolo

I had the same issue but was lucky to get help in Discord. The cargo also needs on the mountain.

I'm currently working on a video for mission 2. Maybe this will help others to understand what to do.

Thanks!! I am also doing a video for spanish speakers... I have been replaying this mission since 10 in the morning, it is 2 34 pm now and I am about to start again from scratch... i will have nightmares tonight.

I don't have a problem if I have to refly normally. With this 2h mission, it can become annoying though. In a way you need to hurry with the sling load but on the other hand, you still need to take your time to not damage the cargo. The 2nd part felt easier though.

I don't have a problem if I have to refly normally. With this 2h mission, it can become annoying though. In a way you need to hurry with the sling load but on the other hand, you still need to take your time to not damage the cargo. The 2nd part felt easier though.

I have jus reached the second part for the nth time and wolf 1 refuse to land... again. My bushes are at 950... it did land in the previous attempt... i think i will give up, left the mission unfinish and tell my viewers it will resume once this anoying mission get fixed.

I ended mission 2!!!!! I think you must let wolf 1 land FIRST (at the checkpoint) to minimice the chances of not landing... I got the impression. Going uphill with the cargo was very tricky... but i did it at the first attempt and without breaking anything...

Of course, you have to.:smilewink:

Its formation flight and bevor turning final you get the advice to keep a little bit more distance for the approach. :smartass:

When in the landing zone you may touch down first, the Ai ist paid in relation to flight time so she needs pretty long for settling down to the ground. :pilotfly:

Always happy landings ;)